Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse leopard scarf

i just had the leopard scarf shipped to me from Neimans in NJ. It has an odor like its been sitting in a draw and it doesn't have a tag - should it have a tag?

thank you!

Mine did not have a hangtag/price tag but it did have the LV fabric label/tag with content & made in italy attached. Not certain which label you mean.

It would bother me if it had a funny odor.....after all, you should not have to deal with that for the price you paid. Is NM close enough to you to exchange? Maybe let it air out for a couple of days and see if the odor disapates.

I know that I am living in the past with my passion for the Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse red leopard Scarf, but I have been searching high and low for one for years and it looks like I may have FINALLY found one! :graucho:

I'm sorry, I'm just so excited I had to tell someone! :biggrin:

Fingers crossed....

oh no....
i love the red one. too bad...hope you get your money back. i was going to ask for some modeling pic.

I know right? :sad:
Luckily no money had exchanged hands, we were at the authentication stage in the transaction so it appears I in fact had a lucky break! When a seller does a runner mid transaction it's obviously because the goods were not legit! Extremely disappointing though, I strive hard to find respectable sellers..

Oh well, the hunt continues! Any leads anyone may have I would be very grateful for! :graucho:

Hi There,

I heard that mid July two new colors (camel and pink) will be available in store. Another one (red) should arrive in August. Anyone already had the chance to have the look at them?

Jen.....OMGoodness on the price of the red! You could buy all three of the releases for fall/winter and still have funds to spare:shocked:

Thanks for the info on the new scarves......I went into my local LV and looked at all of the new arrivals! I had written about it a few days ago but it was lost in cyberspace when tPF went down. There are also men's scarves in lizard in really cool colors. Apparently the mens line just started for spring/summer 2011.