Louis Vuitton Price Increase Master Thread

Do you know if the price changed in the beginning of February perhaps and the prices we see now are actually the new prices? I just bought my Classic Speedy 25 DE for $1,490 about 4 days ago, however I do not know how long it has been at that price. I just assumed I was getting it at the "old price" as I heard a price increase would be today. Lol. Hopefully I didn't rush to buy AT the increased price! Hahaha! Smh!
The price you paid for the speedy was last years increase in the US, so you're safe.

• Love
Reactions: Debbie65
Well it is after midnight here on the East Coast in North America and no price changes on the website yet…..
Hummm....I rushed out and bought a classic Speedy 25 and a bandeau due to the alleged price increase! Lol. It's all good, at least I bought my bag, which I planned to get anyway. It was not suppose to be now though, but closer to next year. Lol

Oh wow! I was stalking the website for the Clemence in reverse mono that day (it's still not on the German website though...) and am pretty sure that the price was 440 EUR already. Was it a preorder? ;) Congrats on the new Clemence btw :tup:
Thank you dear! :love:
Ah ok you could be right as I wrote my SA few days before release if she gets it in, she should save one for me :hbeat: so maybe thats the reason for 435€:giggle:
Right its still not on website, very strange!!

• Love
Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now
Canadian LV Website: Okay, so I noticed that the Travel Book I bought at $53 CDN earlier this week, is now $65 CDN on the website. The Fashion Eye book that I bought at $59 CDN in November, is now also $65 CDN on the website.

Not happy, seems like they're increasing certain categories in intervals. In early Feb, it was only the fragrances that went up $20.

Ok soooo this may be the push I need to get the star trail ankle boots that I’ve been putting off for the last like 2 years lol. Someone tell me to get them! And when you do, please tell me if they’re true to size.
I say get them! :smile: Lol. Those boots will never go down in price so if you want them, now is the time for that "cheaper" price. Gosh I don't own a pair of LV boots; however, I was told they run small and run the same way the Chanel Combat Classic boots run. I am a true 9 in US shoes. I bought the Chanel Classic Combat Boots (the ones with the CC 19 looking hardware on the leather flap that goes around the ankle).
Size 40 (10) was perfect. No need for super duper thick socks or shoe insert to make them fit right. I tried on the 39.5 first and my big toe was right on the tip, making it uncomfortable and that was using the super thin black socks Nordstrom gives you for trying on shoes. I have slim narrow feet for reference. Hope this helps. You can always buy the size you think will work to "lock in the price" and if it is too small or too large just exchange for the right size. I do believe the exchange will be an even exchange if you exchange for same exact boot just different size if the price increase happens after your purchase. I would confirm tho with customer service. Just do exchanges or returns within 30 days of purchase.

I say get them! :smile: Lol. Those boots will never go down in price so if you want them, now is the time for that "cheaper" price. Gosh I don't own a pair of LV boots; however, I was told they run small and run the same way the Chanel Combat Classic boots run. I am a true 9 in US shoes. I bought the Chanel Classic Combat Boots (the ones with the CC 19 looking hardware on the leather flap that goes around the ankle).
Size 40 (10) was perfect. No need for super duper thick socks or shoe insert to make them fit right. I tried on the 39.5 first and my big toe was right on the tip, making it uncomfortable and that was using the super thin black socks Nordstrom gives you for trying on shoes. I have slim narrow feet for reference. Hope this helps. You can always buy the size you think will work to "lock in the price" and if it is too small or too large just exchange for the right size. I do believe the exchange will be an even exchange if you exchange for same exact boot just different size if the price increase happens after your purchase. I would confirm tho with customer service. Just do exchanges or returns within 30 days of purchase.
Yeah I’m gonna ask online on the website before I order them, but a friend of mine who’s an SA at an LV in Toronto tells me they run true to size. I also have slim narrow feet and they’re small too lol. So hopefully it works out since I don’t have a store in my state but like 90 mins away in IL but I’m def going to get these boots because I’ve been eyeing them way too long!

• Love
Reactions: Debbie65