Louis Vuitton Price Increase Master Thread

Any info on how much the increase will be in the US? Hoping it isn't a monster of an increase like the last one.

I don't want to make another purchase this year but will if the increase will be a sizable one.
I believe I heard a rumor it’s only 2-3%. But, it’s LV so you never know. I always look at the special edition pieces and their price points to figure out where I think LV is headed with prices. I do think their goal is to get every canvas handbag over the 2k USD mark and probably most leather bags over 3k.

I believe I heard a rumor it’s only 2-3%. But, it’s LV so you never know. I always look at the special edition pieces and their price points to figure out where I think LV is headed with prices. I do think their goal is to get every canvas handbag over the 2k USD mark and probably most leather bags over 3k.

That makes a lot of sense. Hopefully the increase won't be too high this time!

Reactions: PrayersandPurses
Yes, when I pressed my CA yesterday, regarding purchasing a couple of bags and needing to do so before the 14th, he then checked further, and then said that the price change is, in fact, going to occur, and that some of the CAs had already started working on it.
Oh my gosh! I heard there may be a LV price increase from the PF so I took liberty 2 days ago to buy a Speedy DE 25 Classic and a bandeau even tho I was NOT suppose to buy a bag this year. The thought of paying MORE on top of the current price made me ill! I asked my SA before purchasing and he didn't hear about it and told me they are not made aware til 1 day prior. We'll I believed PF over him so I just bought it anyway to play it safe. Hahaha! Thank you PF for the heads up! I love this community!

It's Feb 14, 1:30am PT in the USA (west coast) and as of now, on LV's website, I just looked up the Classic Speedy 25 DE and its still the same price I paid 3 days ago ($1,490 US). Has anyone noticed a price increase on any item? Maybe it's tomorrow?

Screenshot_20230214_012628_Chrome.jpg

It's Feb 14, 1:30am PT in the USA (west coast) and as of now, on LV's website, I just looked up the Classic Speedy 25 DE and its still the same price I paid 3 days ago ($1,490 US). Has anyone noticed a price increase on any item? Maybe it's tomorrow?

View attachment 5717399
I'm EST in the US....7:14am here, and no change to anything in my cart (speedyb 25, zippy and clemence wallet, Graceful mm). IN THE PAST, by midnight the day of an increase, the prices on the website have changed. Maybe the US and Canada are safe? I hope so.

I'm EST in the US....7:14am here, and no change to anything in my cart (speedyb 25, zippy and clemence wallet, Graceful mm). IN THE PAST, by midnight the day of an increase, the prices on the website have changed. Maybe the US and Canada are safe? I hope so.
Do you know if the price changed in the beginning of February perhaps and the prices we see now are actually the new prices? I just bought my Classic Speedy 25 DE for $1,490 about 4 days ago, however I do not know how long it has been at that price. I just assumed I was getting it at the "old price" as I heard a price increase would be today. Lol. Hopefully I didn't rush to buy AT the increased price! Hahaha! Smh!

It already did on Friday, February 3rd ;)
Oh my GOSH! Feb 3 was the price increase?!! Was that for the USA? Man! I told my SA I was buying my Speedy 25 now (4 days ago) to avoid the possible price increase that may happen today. He didn't mention it had already happened. Hummm...if it happened in the USA and he didn't mention it, I'm pretty disappointed in him. Lol

Oh my GOSH! Feb 3 was the price increase?!! Was that for the USA? Man! I told my SA I was buying my Speedy 25 now (4 days ago) to avoid the possible price increase that may happen today. He didn't mention it had already happened. Hummm...if it happened in the USA and he didn't mention it, I'm pretty disappointed in him. Lol
Feb. 3rd increase happened in EU. No price increase in the US on Feb. 3rd except for perfumes, which went up $20.

Reactions: Debbie65
In Europe, it did, but not in the US. ;)