Louis Vuitton Price Increase Master Thread

I was checking a few days ago a On My Side MM in leather and the price was $4600, today I noticed it was $4700. The Onthego MM in Empreinte was $3400, now $3500. ?
Oh wow...sneaky! Are you in the USA? It's unfortunate but that's why if you (me, or anyone) is serious about purchasing an item, buy it sooner then later. Is LV starting to have price increases multiple times a year now? Is it me or does it appear these price increases are happening more frequently? I'm finally somewhat content with my collection that I have now. The more the prices continue to increase, the more content I will be with what I have.

Oh wow...sneaky! Are you in the USA? It's unfortunate but that's why if you (me, or anyone) is serious about purchasing an item, buy it sooner then later. Is LV starting to have price increases multiple times a year now? Is it me or does it appear these price increases are happening more frequently? I'm finally somewhat content with my collection that I have now. The more the prices continue to increase, the more content I will be with what I have.
Yes, I am in the USA. Maybe a few items have been creeping up so that we won't notice;)

Yes, I am in the USA. Maybe a few items have been creeping up so that we won't notice;)
I know it's business but geez it's a turn off. I say this because of the canvas. $3k canvas bags now??? The people in command for LV is just greedy. The money spent isn't shared with the entire corporation (like CAs). Perhaps give free repairs for life, or something to go with the crazy markups for their plastic bags. I love and own their canvas (plastic) bags and love them, but come on...$3k plus for canvas? Mid $2k for canvas? Anyway, enough venting. I still love LV and will just be content with what I have unless something is just taking my breath away for $3k (for plastic). :smile:

Any word regarding any upcoming price increases? Haven't heard anything, just trying to thoughtfully plan out purchases.
The new releases that have happened and are still happening are having the price increases built into their prices. Some of these new canvas bags are starting off at $3k. That use to get you a leather bag before. Lol. On the older and classic pieces I haven't noticed a recent increase or heard that one is coming soon. I understand how you are trying to plan your purchases. The sooner you buy the better chance you lock in today's pricing. I tried doing what you want to do. I bought my Speedy 25 DE on Feb 11 2023, which was before the last rumored price increase (that was suppose to happen just days after my purchase) and to this day, it is STILL the SAME price! Lol. Well I know it will eventually go up, so I'm glad that purchase is out of the way! Lol :smile:

The new releases that have happened and are still happening are having the price increases built into their prices. Some of these new canvas bags are starting off at $3k. That use to get you a leather bag before. Lol. On the older and classic pieces I haven't noticed a recent increase or heard that one is coming soon. I understand how you are trying to plan your purchases. The sooner you buy the better chance you lock in today's pricing. I tried doing what you want to do. I bought my Speedy 25 DE on Feb 11 2023, which was before the last rumored price increase (that was suppose to happen just days after my purchase) and to this day, it is STILL the SAME price! Lol. Well I know it will eventually go up, so I'm glad that purchase is out of the way! Lol :smile:
So true. Hopefully this will give those of us who are adding to our collection, the time to add one or two pieces without the stress of overall increases.