Louis Vuitton MultiPochette aka Scam Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Are you the admin who kicked a member out of a FB group this morning who very politely commented on your picture collection post as being a bit tasteless in the world crisis affecting us all? If so, I'm glad you had time to think about it and understand what she was trying to say. We are all in this together and definitely need to address reality in the weeks ahead. Thank you for having a change of heart.

BooYah and EmmJay like this.
  2. I just scored the Kaki! Fingers crossed there are no quality isssues. :smile:

3. Certainly not me. Not even on Facebook. You can all disagree with me, just my own personal observations. I believe it’s in poor taste to rant on a board about how a $1800 handmade piece is stitched when people are losing their jobs and livelihood by the millions. Sorry to offend, but not sorry about my post as I have a right to an opinion like anyone else in this board. Just return the piece and move on.

4. @Madrye28 You chose to come to TPF to this specific thread during a National Emergency. You could use this same energy to create a thread or log onto another public forum to solicit ideas to help people who are losing their jobs and livelihoods. Just as you are entitled to your opinion, we are entitled to talk about anything handbag related, which includes stitching on a handmade item. If these are not the type of conversations you want to see during a National Emergency, just log off of TPF and move on. Please and thank you!

Alexis168, doongee, jbags07 and 14 others like this.
  5. While I don’t agree with obsessing over tiny stitching details with or without a pandemic, I’m just going to leave a post i made in another thread here:

I have seen many posts in the last few days with members coming off as very judgey... if buying a bag is not right for you at this time, please feel free to log off TPF if you can not refrain from shaming others. There is no need to make people wanting to discuss purses in times like these feel guilty.

Pandemic or not, luxury will be unattainable for many. For many others life goes on - in times like these I hope people will help those less fortunate but everyone needs an escape. If you’re here on TPF, discussing purses is possibly an escape.

I’ve witness lots of kindness since the virus has arrived in North America but I’ve also experienced some nastiness that I have not experienced otherwise. Times like these bring out the best and the worst in people. Let’s be kind to each other here and if you believe now is not the time to discuss such things, then you are free to log off and return when things improve :flowers:

Bijans, jbags07, BooYah and 10 others like this.
  6. I come back here to escape because it’s my safe place. Just let me pretend for a moment will ya?

jbags07, leooh, DrTr and 1 other person like this.
  7. Does anyone know (or has heard anything) if the multi pochette will come in DE eventually? I reeeallly hope it does!! :hbeat:

shopmycloset_lk likes this.
  8. #1463 Mar 23, 2020 at 1:45 PM
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2020 at 1:51 PM
    Is it still possible to order the strap by itself? I’ve been scrolling back to the beginning of this thread and it looks like others were able to when it was first released, but I can’t see any on the website now.

I don’t have much use for extra pochettes but I would love to use the strap on other bags!

9. The extra straps that were released when the bag was released are no longer available. You cannot but the Kaki or Rose Clair straps separate from the Multi.

shopmycloset_lk likes this.
  10. Thank you! I was way too late to the game :smile:

EmmJay likes this.
  11. Dave is so handsome!

DrTr likes this.
  12. Thank you so much. We think so too but we are totally biased of course :P He’s a sweetie too, we are very lucky:heart:

gagabag likes this.
  13. Is the Rose Clair more rare compared to the Kaki? I feel like I’ve seen Kaki become available more frequently than the Rose Clair...

Youwillbefound likes this.
  14. Today, one of my GFs got a Rose MP. The date codes were the same for the three pieces, SD0260. Both of the vachetta leather tabs had a deep scratch and the vachetta tab on the strap had three deep scratches. It came with five dust bags. She has already requested a return and will be dropping off at UPS tomorrow. I doubt LV will defect this bag and it will be put in their inventory to be resold.

15. That makes me so sad, because I actually believe you that they will just continue to cycle these bags hoping that someone who isn’t as picky will accept the bag for what it is. I just reordered my THIRD bag. Hoping third time’s the charm?

stylistbydesign likes this.