Louis Vuitton Jeanne Wallet

I love this wallet, congrats! Would you mind telling the dimensions of the zippered insert? Thank you:smile:
Thank you! That's very helpful, I was curious to know how bills fit inside.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to upload another photo with the bill on top of the insert. But the bill is wider than the zippered opening so won't fit in the insert unless you fold it. So, I am only using the insert for coins. I place my bills outside in the larger compartment. But the insert acts as a separator between my bills and other papers in the wallet. Let me know if you have other questions!

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to upload another photo with the bill on top of the insert. But the bill is wider than the zippered opening so won't fit in the insert unless you fold it. So, I am only using the insert for coins. I place my bills outside in the larger compartment. But the insert acts as a separator between my bills and other papers in the wallet. Let me know if you have other questions!

No that was all thank you for answering my questions!

I just picked mine up and posted a reveal thread. I wanted to share a fun way to style the wallet:
The zipper pouch fits perfectly in the back pocket which frees up space in the interior for other items such as your phone. I really love the pop of color on the back too!

Nice tip! And it looks very nice ! I am so tempted now :P

Man, I'm so bummed out. I saw this wallet AFTER I got the Adele. They're at the same price point too :sad: do you guys know if the LV store will accept exchanges if I got my Adele wallet from Spain ?

Does anyone know when this wallet will be available in store or on website in the additional colors for mono in the US? I want the rb blue orange combo SO bad!!
All three are already available in store in US. I saw all of the options when I went on Saturday (Houston Galleria Neiman Marcus). I bought the last fuchsia they had on-hand in that location, though.

Reactions: ChloePanda168
Does anyone know when this wallet will be available in store or on website in the additional colors for mono in the US? I want the rb blue orange combo SO bad!!

All three are already available in store in US. I saw all of the options when I went on Saturday (Houston Galleria Neiman Marcus). I bought the last fuchsia they had on-hand in that location, though.
I've seen the mono with fuschia and the RB/Navy/Orange combo in stores, but what is the third option? I love the inserts with this piece!

Got excited upon seeing this wallet in YouTube! I'm planning on buying one but can't decide yet on which color combination to get! Thinking of the RB insert or the Navy blue one... Anyways, for those who got the wallet, do you think it will fit in a pochette accessoires easily?:hrmm:

I got the Jeanne wallet today! While my Zippy has been great, I can't say it overly excited me, so I'm probably going to wind up selling it. But back to the Jeanne - it's really nice. Ordering online I could just get fuschia inserts, but it's really nice and looks like it'll hold what I need, and it has personality! And a great price for the Mono canvas!! I love that the zipped insert can go either inside or in the back pocket. The back pocket is loose, in a good way, so it was intended I'm sure to be an option to hold the pouch. I was able, btw, to even stick my iPhone 7+ in the main compartment when I put the pouch in back. Very happy with this!!