Louis Vuitton Jeanne Wallet

I saw this wallet last weekend and was wondering why they had the RB with navy and orange! Totally confused me... I think a wallet with one color interior of either RB, navy, OR orange would look beautiful but I just don't get the combination.... [emoji23][emoji38] was in search of a pretty mono and RB wallet but I'm not a fan of moving parts and inserts in wallets haha!
It looks so versatile, I love the inserts. I agree with lovemimime though.. orange interior??? Hmm
I love the design of the wallet and the idea of the coloured inserts but I don't understand the multicoloured combination. I'm also over all of the pink interiors and like the orange or navy but would prefer it if they were on their own instead of combined.

I checked out the website and they don't have any monogram options and the other options are "call for availability." Anyone know what the story is with the Jeanne wallet? Is it a limited release or is demand pretty high? I haven't heard much buzz about it so wonder why it's seems hard to get.
When i purchased mine a few days ago, I was told by my SA that it is a seasonal wallet. I don't know if he meant only certain colors though.

View attachment 3499705
I finally got it! I love it sooo much. But I'm alittle iffy if I should be putting my coins in the insert. I don't want the color to get scratched off

Congratulations on your beautiful wallet❣️,I went to LV store today and look at it and think it's really a lovely wallet, but I notice something the date code on the wallet and the coin purse is different, is yours have different date codes too?

What was wrong with the fuchsia wallet?

I got the one on display, it was full off magnets so the pockets and card slots was werry stretch oute and the button vas hard to close it didn't snap on, I didn't not realize it vas this bad when I purchase the store vas really full off people so just wanted to hurry oute. Texted my SA and she ordered a new one for me:smile:

Hi I can't find the date code on the coin insert. But I'm pretty sure mine are different bc I had my coin insert switched out to a new one bc the leather tab was weird. I didn't get the chance to look at my previous coin insert

Reactions: nyluvbags
IMG_1478787804.109293.jpg[emoji92]got mine today so excited [emoji38] but unfortunately I got the one with a tiny dent at the back , maybe from the needle [emoji79]called the store manager and he said he will immediately order a new one for me[emoji1360]cross my fingers hope the one coming will not be defective IMG_1478788801.368445.jpgim just happy for their quick service LVoe!and my SA is so nice to even heat stamped my 13 years old wallet and put it on a nice packaging [emoji92]IMG_1478788932.294684.jpg

Reactions: Mdamier and Bichita