Louis Vuitton Jeanne Wallet

I guess I'm in the minority...I love the orange and blue but could do without the RB. My being over RB is an understatement...lol.
I totally agree, I wish it were possible to customize the insert colour options. I'm really loving the monogram with the coquelicot interior and wish it came with matching inserts or the inserts from the RB version (navy blue and orange). I'm not a fan of all the pink interiors (RB, Fuschia, Hot Pink).

View attachment 3499705
I finally got it! I love it sooo much. But I'm alittle iffy if I should be putting my coins in the insert. I don't want the color to get scratched off
Soooo beautiful [emoji179] I've seen a lady on YT who put a kind of envelope or little plastic bag inside her purse to prevent coin residue... I don't remember which or who it was exactly. But to me that would probably be too much hassle when trying to get coins in and out of that extra "bag"...

I saw this wallet last weekend and was wondering why they had the RB with navy and orange! Totally confused me... I think a wallet with one color interior of either RB, navy, OR orange would look beautiful but I just don't get the combination.... [emoji23][emoji38] was in search of a pretty mono and RB wallet but I'm not a fan of moving parts and inserts in wallets haha!