Louis Vuitton Jeanne Wallet

I do have this wallet and did find the back compartment a little loose but no worries. Put my stuff in and not as loose. I think they made it looser so that you could put the zippered pouch in the back pocket.

Haha, that's what my sister said!! Thank you , I really appreciate your response, you put me at ease! That's exactly what I plan to do, put the pouch in the back pocket. Are you enjoying your wallet?

Love it! I have always wanted a sarah wallet in monogram but found a little too bulky even though i like bulky wallets like the alexandra. But the jeanne wallet is just what I was looking for and didnt know it until i had it. Am looking to get one in another color too!

Reactions: Coconuts40
Love it! I have always wanted a sarah wallet in monogram but found a little too bulky even though i like bulky wallets like the alexandra. But the jeanne wallet is just what I was looking for and didnt know it until i had it. Am looking to get one in another color too!

That's good to hear, since I just picked it up today. I bought the tricolour and love the diversity. I purchased the Josephine about a year ago but returned it, I felt it wasn't right. So glad, as now I have the Jeanne which is a better shape/design. And the card holder/pouch are dreamy!!! I don't blame you for wanting a second one!! :smile:

Hi All!
Speaking of the Jeanne wallet. I am so torn between the Jeanne wallet in Fuchsia and the Adele wallet also in fuchsia. Each has a different design but I can't decide which one to get. Any thoughts?

View attachment 3781598View attachment 3781599
If you need more card slots, I would go with the Adele. However, keep in mind that the card slots might get looser with use, and with the it's positioned, you cards might slide off.

I personally have the Jeanne in the Tricolor. If I need extra card storage, I have the card case, and the pouch to store more cards. It is a very classy envelope wallet.

Hope this helps!

Hi All!
Speaking of the Jeanne wallet. I am so torn between the Jeanne wallet in Fuchsia and the Adele wallet also in fuchsia. Each has a different design but I can't decide which one to get. Any thoughts?

View attachment 3781598View attachment 3781599
If you want removable inserts to be used in other bags, then Jeanne is the one for you! I purchased for that reason alone (well it's also very pretty) and that feature has been awesome! I love being able to just grab the card holder and go!

If you need more card slots, I would go with the Adele. However, keep in mind that the card slots might get looser with use, and with the it's positioned, you cards might slide off.

I personally have the Jeanne in the Tricolor. If I need extra card storage, I have the card case, and the pouch to store more cards. It is a very classy envelope wallet.

Hope this helps!
Thank you for that helpful information. I just placed an order online. I am excited. this will be my first LV wallet.

If you want removable inserts to be used in other bags, then Jeanne is the one for you! I purchased for that reason alone (well it's also very pretty) and that feature has been awesome! I love being able to just grab the card holder and go!

the removable inserts actually are the selling point of this wallet. I am excited to get mine. Thank You for the advise

Hi everyone. Can u please tell me if this is ok? The stitching isnt smooth i can feel the canvas protruding. Im afraid that if i start using it itll start cracking. I just got this 3 days ago. Should i return it? And exchange for a new one? Thank u

Attachments

• 1502113651321543066406.jpg
    1502113651321543066406.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 1,182
I suggest you return it and have it replaced. Check it before you leave the store. Some LV bags nowadays have quality issue, so if you spot something not appealing to the eyes better have it replaced. after all you paid for it, you deserve it in perfect condition.

Hi everyone. Can u please tell me if this is ok? The stitching isnt smooth i can feel the canvas protruding. Im afraid that if i start using it itll start cracking. I just got this 3 days ago. Should i return it? And exchange for a new one? Thank u

Reactions: uhpharm01
Hi thank you for ur reply. I was at the shop last night for the exchange and to change the S lock of my Pallas wallet.. They showed me 3 wallets all have some issues. Scratched, the glazing is peeling. The last one I needed to convince myself that it was ok because the manager wanted me out of the store already. While I was just telling him that I need something w/o any issues because I don't want to come back and bring in my wallet for repair. I really don't have time. But he told me that the reason why there are small issues because its hand made. But anyways let's see how this one will hold up. I hope I get my other wallet soon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 1,150
I heard it's better to get the item online since it comes straight from the warehouse. most of the items available in store are not in perfect condition as what I have observed. maybe because they get to be in the stockroom or maybe some are returns too. I got poppincourt once from a store and it had some creasing and scratch on the brass. So I returned it and purchased one online. Didnt have any issues. so jo I started getting stuff online compared to going to the store.

Hi thank you for ur reply. I was at the shop last night for the exchange and to change the S lock of my Pallas wallet.. They showed me 3 wallets all have some issues. Scratched, the glazing is peeling. The last one I needed to convince myself that it was ok because the manager wanted me out of the store already. While I was just telling him that I need something w/o any issues because I don't want to come back and bring in my wallet for repair. I really don't have time. But he told me that the reason why there are small issues because its hand made. But anyways let's see how this one will hold up. I hope I get my other wallet soon.