Louis Vuitton Jeanne Wallet

IMG_7124.JPG IMG_7122.JPG IMG_7123.JPG Help! I got this in December 2016 and haven't used it yet. The stitching on the rose ballerine looked like this when I got it and thought that was normal but when I looked at the Jeanne wallets on Instagram, the stitching didn't look like this. (Looks cracked)

Does it look normal to you? Will LV replace this if deemed defective? Thank you!

View attachment 3822657 View attachment 3822664 View attachment 3822656 Help! I got this in December 2016 and haven't used it yet. The stitching on the rose ballerine looked like this when I got it and thought that was normal but when I looked at the Jeanne wallets on Instagram, the stitching didn't look like this. (Looks cracked)

Does it look normal to you? Will LV replace this if deemed defective? Thank you!

My flap also has stitching exactly like yours, I didn't even notice it until reading through this thread just now. I've had mine for about 4 or five months now and there is no further cracking or damage to the integrity of the leather, that I can see. I imagine its just a result of the force of the needle going in and out? If you think it will worsen or you won't be happy with it, I would say go in to LV and ask. I personally am just going to leave mine because I think it is probably normal! Hopefully some more people will reply with what there's is like!

Also, I saw some posts about a crease in the flap. Yet again, mine is exactly the same but contrary to what LV told Bravocma, I believe that is not a flaw as I imagine there needs be extra material when it is flat, so that when it is closed, it will lie flat? I'm only thinking from the perspective of skin on an elbow, when your arm is flat and extended, you can grab the skin on the elbow a lot more easily than when your arm is bent? I don't know much about constructing leather goods, but it just seems logical to me that the item would work like that?

Reactions: jrsk
My flap also has stitching exactly like yours, I didn't even notice it until reading through this thread just now. I've had mine for about 4 or five months now and there is no further cracking or damage to the integrity of the leather, that I can see. I imagine its just a result of the force of the needle going in and out? If you think it will worsen or you won't be happy with it, I would say go in to LV and ask. I personally am just going to leave mine because I think it is probably normal! Hopefully some more people will reply with what there's is like!

Also, I saw some posts about a crease in the flap. Yet again, mine is exactly the same but contrary to what LV told Bravocma, I believe that is not a flaw as I imagine there needs be extra material when it is flat, so that when it is closed, it will lie flat? I'm only thinking from the perspective of skin on an elbow, when your arm is flat and extended, you can grab the skin on the elbow a lot more easily than when your arm is bent? I don't know much about constructing leather goods, but it just seems logical to me that the item would work like that?

Thanks for your response! I appreciate it! Good to know that there's no further cracking. That's what I was worried about.

I completely agree with you on the crease. Mine also has a slight crease when opened, That's how my pochette metis is too

Reactions: *Twinkle Pink*
Can someone compare the wallet with the Emilie on Size? Also how hard is it to get the cards in an out the back? I feel with the removable pouch is hard. Like having to move it then get the cards. Looking at videos on line but the haven’t seen anything about that.

Can someone compare the wallet with the Emilie on Size? Also how hard is it to get the cards in an out the back? I feel with the removable pouch is hard. Like having to move it then get the cards. Looking at videos on line but the haven’t seen anything about that.
It's the same length but taller than the Emilie and more tapered. Getting cards out the back is easy once you open the flap. You can also position the pouch to the outside of the fold (like pic below). IMG_1211.jpg

The removable parts make it an awesome wallet to have - best value for a set (it's like getting a free card holder):smile:
IMG_0719.jpg IMG_0720.JPG

Reactions: AlbertsLove
It's the same length but taller than the Emilie and more tapered. Getting cards out the back is easy once you open the flap. You can also position the pouch to the outside of the fold (like pic below). View attachment 3934871

The removable parts make it an awesome wallet to have - best value for a set (it's like getting a free card holder):smile:
View attachment 3934873 View attachment 3934875
Thanks. I can imagine if I have to take it out and stuff I would leave it randomly. With a 3 year old I need to be able pay and leave. lol. Sometimes I leave my debit in my backpocket.

Just sharing, I got my jeanne wallet last Sunday, Im from Melbourne, btw. I was hoping to get it hot stamped, I was wanting to have large fonts in the inside flap but sadly the SA told me that they can only do medium size font when doing SLG's. have anyone experience this?

Yes, the iPhone 7 plus fits with room to spare (even fits a MAC lipstick on the side)
It will fit. But putting a phone there I feel will stretch out the pocket too much. It might make the pocket bulge permanently.

Thanks for your replies :smile: I'm looking of buying this wallet for the pouch but I'm thinking if my phone will fit the outside pocket I might just keep everything the wallet as well and just try to sell the card holder.