Louis Vuitton Jeanne Wallet

Here are the remaining photos. The good thing is that I downsized the amount of cards I typically carry in my wallet. Right now, the wallet is as full as I will make it. I'm able to close/button fine. But am considering not having so many cards in the removable card holder as I think it makes it a little harder to button as it's a bit bulky. Hope these photos help!IMG_7020.JPG IMG_7021.JPG IMG_7022.JPG IMG_7023.JPG

Intellectually I know I don't need another wallet, but I keep telling myself that this one is so unique that I shouldn't pass it up!

What keeps drawing me in is the fact that I frequently change between bags, and this one makes the change to a smaller bag very efficient. It seems brilliantly designed.

Here are the remaining photos. The good thing is that I downsized the amount of cards I typically carry in my wallet. Right now, the wallet is as full as I will make it. I'm able to close/button fine. But am considering not having so many cards in the removable card holder as I think it makes it a little harder to button as it's a bit bulky. Hope these photos help!View attachment 3485621 View attachment 3485622 View attachment 3485623 View attachment 3485625

I love this wallet, congrats! Would you mind telling the dimensions of the zippered insert? Thank you:smile:

Here are the remaining photos. The good thing is that I downsized the amount of cards I typically carry in my wallet. Right now, the wallet is as full as I will make it. I'm able to close/button fine. But am considering not having so many cards in the removable card holder as I think it makes it a little harder to button as it's a bit bulky. Hope these photos help!View attachment 3485621 View attachment 3485622 View attachment 3485623 View attachment 3485625

When u remove a cad from the cardholder dies the. Cardholder stay put? My only concern is when you pull a card out the whole thing comes out. Thanks so much for all the great pictures.

When u remove a cad from the cardholder dies the. Cardholder stay put? My only concern is when you pull a card out the whole thing comes out. Thanks so much for all the great pictures.
Hi - I hold down the card holder with my left thumb and pull out a card. That seems to work fine for me. The card holder was super handy when I needed to run an errand yesterday. Just pulled out the card holder and dropped it into my purse. So far, liking this wallet a lot!

Intellectually I know I don't need another wallet, but I keep telling myself that this one is so unique that I shouldn't pass it up!

What keeps drawing me in is the fact that I frequently change between bags, and this one makes the change to a smaller bag very efficient. It seems brilliantly designed.
I was totally in the same boat! Once I saw that I could take the removable card holder out and that it was a slightly slimmer wallet, I was sold. I also like that it is a little taller so more clutch like. And it easily fits my iPhone 5S if I take the removable coin pouch out. Definitely take a look -- the price point is very resonable, too!!

Reactions: Oryx816