Louis Vuitton Jeanne Wallet

I checked out the website and they don't have any monogram options and the other options are "call for availability." Anyone know what the story is with the Jeanne wallet? Is it a limited release or is demand pretty high? I haven't heard much buzz about it so wonder why it's seems hard to get.

I checked out the website and they don't have any monogram options and the other options are "call for availability." Anyone know what the story is with the Jeanne wallet? Is it a limited release or is demand pretty high? I haven't heard much buzz about it so wonder why it's seems hard to get.
I heard that it launched at the end of Sept per my SA. Maybe it's limited now but LV will make more?
There is a monogram with fucshia interior flap, removable pouch, and removable card holder. This one is on the US website with "place in cart" so you can order online. I saw a photo of another monogram with pink interior flap, navy blue removable pouch, and orange removable card holder, but don't see this available on the US site. I'll be checking these out on Tuesday - looks like a really versatile new wallet!

I heard that it launched at the end of Sept per my SA. Maybe it's limited now but LV will make more?
There is a monogram with fucshia interior flap, removable pouch, and removable card holder. This one is on the US website with "place in cart" so you can order online. I saw a photo of another monogram with pink interior flap, navy blue removable pouch, and orange removable card holder, but don't see this available on the US site. I'll be checking these out on Tuesday - looks like a really versatile new wallet!

Thanks! I'm not sure why I missed the monogram wallet the first time. I saw a YouTube review with the other colors. Interesting combos and seems like good bang for the buck. Relatively speaking when you're talking about LV :smile:

I like the mix & match possibilities for this wallet with the different colours, but on the website I can only see the fuchsia one.

Last edited:
I just purchased the monogram in all fuchsia version today - it's really cute! There is a slot in the back that goes lengthwise and is good for small papers, receipts, or in my case, bandaids and wallet-sized photos of my kids. There are 6 card slots inside back of the wallet (a bit snug but assume it will loosen up - still able to fit 2 cards in each slot if needed), removable pouch (I put some coins) with a front pocket for small papers or another card, and a removable card holder that fits into a special slot in the very front of the wallet. Definitely slimmer than a full-size wallet which is good as I'm trying to downsize to a smaller wallet. My bills fit inside the wallet with no problem. I will try to take photos later. My store also has the monogram with the rose ballerine interior, dark blue removable coin pouch, and orange removable card holder. I'll put the wallet to use tomorrow and hope it's as handy and versatile as it appears to be!

I just purchased the monogram in all fuchsia version today - it's really cute! There is a slot in the back that goes lengthwise and is good for small papers, receipts, or in my case, bandaids and wallet-sized photos of my kids. There are 6 card slots inside back of the wallet (a bit snug but assume it will loosen up - still able to fit 2 cards in each slot if needed), removable pouch (I put some coins) with a front pocket for small papers or another card, and a removable card holder that fits into a special slot in the very front of the wallet. Definitely slimmer than a full-size wallet which is good as I'm trying to downsize to a smaller wallet. My bills fit inside the wallet with no problem. I will try to take photos later. My store also has the monogram with the rose ballerine interior, dark blue removable coin pouch, and orange removable card holder. I'll put the wallet to use tomorrow and hope it's as handy and versatile as it appears to be!

I can't wait to hear your assessment!

I do agree they look nice together but it doesn't work for me because I want to use the card holder outside of the wallet frequently and I really don't like orange that much...
I wish I could get the fuschia inserts with the RB wallet or vice versa :heart:

Reactions: LVoe4DB