Louis Vuitton DA Tahitiennes Collection - Bandeau

My SA messaged about my mini pochette arriving. I'm so excited to pick it up tomorrow. And, I received the bandeau last week which is now tied to my Delightful GM. This was after being on the reservation list prior to the release date and being told the incoming inventory was already spoken for and chances were low. I also had terrible luck with online ordering (I had an order with confirmation that was later cancelled/not processed for reasons that aren't entirely clear), but so happy things worked out in the end.

enjoying seeing all of the beautiful items. i have not used my tahitiennes slg's yet but plan to very soon. at the risk of bringing up the unthinkable, has anyone experienced any of the dreaded chipping? i only ask because i am on the fence about keeping my zcp. i have never purchased an illustre zcp before, altho i have purchased mini pochettes. for some reason i am more afraid of chipping on the zcp, i guess because it bends/ opens/ closes? anyway, just wondering if anyone has experienced any issues. let's hope we don't see any at all : )

True, it's all screenprinted. But Nothing that I've bought has chipped. I'm planning on getting the sneakers and maybe the Neverfull. I don't have anything in DA but this LE is too cute.
Did you get the sneakers hun!??? I'm so late to the party.... just got a mini. Need those sneakers when they rerelease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enjoying seeing all of the beautiful items. i have not used my tahitiennes slg's yet but plan to very soon. at the risk of bringing up the unthinkable, has anyone experienced any of the dreaded chipping? i only ask because i am on the fence about keeping my zcp. i have never purchased an illustre zcp before, altho i have purchased mini pochettes. for some reason i am more afraid of chipping on the zcp, i guess because it bends/ opens/ closes? anyway, just wondering if anyone has experienced any issues. let's hope we don't see any at all : )

Hate to say it, but I have a very, very, very small chip on the bottom corner of my neverfull already. Oh well....

Sorry my English is very bad. The more simply : going on the website international EU.louisvuiton – Woman – Gifts inspiration – Games and toys. They are the description and the reference. Make a photo/picture of the Teddy. After go in your shop LV and pré-ordered at your SA or phone at the custumer service of your contry (FR. or UK. Or US. ….) for the date of availability.
I had commanded my Teddy since December 2016 but the commission of the standards of tous in Europe gave its agreement only in March. Good luck.

I have been told, the Teddy are exclusively available in Tokyo and Harrods ONLY! 300 of them!

Good luck for getting one [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: Born4thjuly
My SA messaged about my mini pochette arriving. I'm so excited to pick it up tomorrow. And, I received the bandeau last week which is now tied to my Delightful GM. This was after being on the reservation list prior to the release date and being told the incoming inventory was already spoken for and chances were low. I also had terrible luck with online ordering (I had an order with confirmation that was later cancelled/not processed for reasons that aren't entirely clear), but so happy things worked out in the end.
Do you have photos with bandeau ?