Louis Vuitton DA Tahitiennes Collection - Bandeau

1. This mini pochette which belongs to the collection? when it will be available in stores?

IMG_7613.PNG
    helenNZ and MarLoLV like this.
  2. Mid April from CS.

mpermalefica likes this.
  3. I hope they release more limited edition regular pochette. Cause the mini can't hold iPhone+

4. Hop they have something looks like Mini pochette but bigger a bit so I can bring my ip7+

Mommy2APrincess likes this.
  5. I was told it would be available March 31. I hope so. I want this soooo bad :biggrin:

6. They also have a toiletry 26 in the same print which is larger:
    IMG_2118.PNG

CSG, luvrose and coachismyfave like this.
  7. This collection is so pretty!

j19 likes this.
  8. Like the neverfull but still worry about white color, wish some new thing come with Mono

j19 likes this.
  9. #9 Mar 23, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2017
    Hi LV lovers,

I had previously posted a picture of the complete DA Tahitiennes Collection on another threat.

Today I received an update from my SA on this collection which is the attached Bandeau and the model number is M70510.

To recap this collection will be released on 7 April in Germany.

Liebe Grüße

-Ines

IMG_1015.PNG IMG_1013.JPG
    Nui, 80dorneo, helenNZ and 20 others like this.
  10. Oh, I need this Bandeau

11. what size is the speedy ? 30?

M5_Traveler likes this.
  12. Me too!! It would surely suit my new Azur Croisette well will definitely check it out

The mini pochette looks so cute! Do you know how the rose print is put on the canvas? I am thinking long term about the wear and tear

M5_Traveler and iLuvBeauty like this.
  13. This is very pretty! I love the bandeau

M5_Traveler likes this.
  14. Yes speedy B 30!

15. That's a good question. I will write my SA and let you know if she has any informations.