Louis Vuitton DA Tahitiennes Collection - Bandeau

Received my Tahiti speedy b this morning and it's MIF!!! Woo-hoo! I also snagged the Tahiti sneakers and stole over the weekend! The only piece left I am missing is the zcp! I was able to get the clemence, key charm, TP and speedy b online. I bought the mini pochette, sneakers and stole from the boutique ..I am loving this collection.sort of nervous to use the speedy since it's azur. It's my first azur bag!

Received my Tahiti speedy b this morning and it's MIF!!! Woo-hoo! I also snagged the Tahiti sneakers and stole over the weekend! The only piece left I am missing is the zcp! I was able to get the clemence, key charm, TP and speedy b online. I bought the mini pochette, sneakers and stole from the boutique ..I am loving this collection.sort of nervous to use the speedy since it's azur. It's my first azur bag!
Those sneakers! You are so lucky to have found them! I've been told there are no more in my size in the USA. :sad:

Do you have photos with bandeau ?

My Delightful GM (old version) belonged to my mother who passed away. It was well loved by her and has sentimental value to me, so I recently had it restored through LV (piping on bottom, new leather tabs and pulls on side zippers and the leather around the opening). Right now I have it wrapped around the shoulder strap which I didn't replace because it was in really good condition. I did that so the new vachetta could develop a nice patina and blend better with the strap. I think I will tie the bandeau into a bow in the future. [please excuse the air paper - I have yet to transfer contents into the handbag, but wanted to keep it in shape]

Attachments

• IMG_2628.JPG
    IMG_2628.JPG
    142.1 KB · Views: 781