Louis Vuitton Croisette looks like the Michael Kors Ava?

One thing that makes me sad about his diffusion line is that it completely tarnishes his main line. I have some gorgeous pieces from the main line--they are well made of fine material, and have stood the test of time--but I hate the association with the MK line.
His high end line is a super tiny portion of his business. The vast majority of Michael Kors products are from the MICHAEL by Michael Kors line.

This bag was really old and is long discontinued. And I can recommend a psychologist to you too... She does teleconference sessions - that is, if your'e actually considering crying over a bag...

Just because it's discontinued doesn't justify the fact that it is a clear copy. No one should be selling blatant copies or fakes. Brands should be offering unique pieces to their customers regardless. It's not the customer's fault, it is the brand's fault. The customer will only buy what's put out there for them, and whatever is easily accessible.

Women could just buy a different bag... It's not "better." It's borderline copyright infringement.

Exactly!

Reactions: hotcrossbiscuit
Just because it's discontinued doesn't justify the fact that it is a clear copy. No one should be selling blatant copies or fakes. Brands should be offering unique pieces to their customers regardless. It's not the customer's fault, it is the brand's fault. The customer will only buy what's put out there for them, and whatever is easily accessible.

Exactly!
First off, get off your high horse. Holy cow! It's literally a basic tote design. With tan leather trim. Tan leather trim DE doesn't have. With a checkered pattern. WOW, THAT'S NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE LV. OH WAIT, YES IT HAS. Get over yourselves people. These are purses. We act like this is human trafficking or something. Doesn't anyone realize there are actual, important issues in the world?

First off, get off your high horse. Holy cow! It's literally a basic tote design. With tan leather trim. Tan leather trim DE doesn't have. With a checkered pattern. WOW, THAT'S NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE LV. OH WAIT, YES IT HAS. Get over yourselves people. These are purses. We act like this is human trafficking or something. Doesn't anyone realize there are actual, important issues in the world?

First off, your attitude has been beyond unnecessary. You commented something about recommending a psychologist to the person you quoted in your previous post, it was rude...but I ignored it, However you seem to be getting much worse with your conduct.

What high horse am I even on? It is a copy of Damier Ebene. I'm NOT bashing the people wearing the bag, they have every right to wear the bag if they love it. I personally think, it is a blatant copy! Doesn't make the person bad. Makes the brand bad for stealing someone else's designs. Obviously there are more important things to worry about in the world, there are designated threads for that which I have posted on. This is THE PURSEFORUM, this thread is about PURSES. Do the math, honey.

It is ironic that you're telling people there are more important issues in the world when YOU created this thread talking about designers copying other designers!

Geez...its like you cant voice an opinion on here without getting dragged.

Last edited:
First off, your attitude has been beyond unnecessary. You commented something about recommending a psychologist to the person you quoted in your previous post, it was rude...but I ignored it, However you seem to be getting much worse with your conduct.

What high horse am I even on? It is a copy of Damier Ebene. I'm NOT bashing the people wearing the bag, they have every right to wear the bag if they love it. I personally think, it is a blatant copy! Doesn't make the person bad. Makes the brand bad for stealing someone else's designs. Obviously there are more important things to worry about in the world, there are designated threads for that which I have posted on. This is THE PURSEFORUM, this thread is about PURSES. Do the math, honey.

It is ironic that you're telling people there are more important issues in the world when YOU created this thread talking about designers copying other designers!

Geez...its like you cant voice an opinion on here without getting dragged.
The purpose of this thread is to show that all designers borrow designs from one another, and that is okay. Each designer puts their unique twist on a bag which makes each bag unique in its own way. :smile: :flowers:

I truly apologize for my conduct in my previous posts. I was getting out of hand. I sincerely hope you will accept my apology.

Please enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Oh, and one more thing: I love your Chanels! So pretty!

Sincerely,
LVMK

Last edited:
Reactions: QueenTweet
The purpose of this thread is to show that all designers borrow designs from one another, and that is okay. Each designer puts their unique twist on a bag which makes each bag unique in its own way. :smile: :flowers:

I truly apologize for my conduct in my previous posts. I was getting out of hand. I sincerely hope you will accept my apology.

Please enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Oh, and one more thing: I love your Chanels! So pretty!

Sincerely,
LVMK

Thank you for the apology. I also would like to apologize if I perhaps was too harsh with my reply.

I do agree with what you said about how all designers borrow designs from one another. It happens very often. I just wish that designers were aware of this and prevented it from happening to some degree. It's always nice to see new and exciting stuff out there, for everyone at all different price ranges. Borrowing designs prevents that and soon everything looks the same. But I guess that's what a trend is.

I also think that MK does get much more flack than needed compared to other designers who do the same. I'm sorry but the MK tote that looked like the Damier just got me really worked up.

Thanks for the kind words! I wish you a wonderful weekend as well.[emoji4]

Reactions: QueenTweet
WOW... a lady in the Nordstrom comments section mentioned that she wanted the LV DE Neverfull - but since it was out of her price range, "this was a nice alternative" ...no m'am.
I saw a women with this bag a few days ago. I literally did a double take, thinking it was a fake, and a terrible one at that. I didn't realize until this picture it was MK! I don't understand the logic, I would rather rock a no name bag than a fake or a look-a-like any day!