Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

Have you worn it?
I bought it and ended up returning it. I felt it stuck out too far from my body. I exchanged it for the Odeon pm and it also didn't work for me- just didn't vibe with my style and I didn't like the thick strap. I think I was fixated on getting another DE bag, but the fact is that nothing is wowing me. Now I'm looking at all of the leather options :smile:. Are you considering the Odeon tote?

I bought it and ended up returning it. I felt it stuck out too far from my body. I exchanged it for the Odeon pm and it also didn't work for me- just didn't vibe with my style and I didn't like the thick strap. I think I was fixated on getting another DE bag, but the fact is that nothing is wowing me. Now I'm looking at all of the leather options :smile:. Are you considering the Odeon tote?
I have looked at Odeon tote for sometime didn't buy it either, and you were right, Neverfull is so easy to wear. Do you usually carry a lot? or very little?

I have looked at Odeon tote for sometime didn't buy it either, and you were right, Neverfull is so easy to wear. Do you usually carry a lot? or very little?
As kids are now grown, I'm carrying much less. I have the PM Empreinte Noir and it's a good downsize for me. Looking to add something new. Open to suggestions for sure!

As kids are now grown, I'm carrying much less. I have the PM Empreinte Noir and it's a good downsize for me. Looking to add something new. Open to suggestions for sure!
I have PM E too, a well made and very pretty bag! when comes to small crossbody bags, I have the Locky BB it is a very good small crossbody top handle bag, can pack slightly more than WOC type of bags and I like it's top handle, very easy to grab when in and out of the car, and looks very good crossbody (looks better than Alma bb when crossbody, Alma bb I like hand carry).

I have PM E too, a well made and very pretty bag! when comes to small crossbody bags, I have the Locky BB it is a very good small crossbody top handle bag, can pack slightly more than WOC type of bags and I like it's top handle, very easy to grab when in and out of the car, and looks very good crossbody (looks better than Alma bb when crossbody, Alma bb I like hand carry).
Great to know you have the PM. It is a great one! I just looked up the Locky BB and it's gorgeous. I will definitely check that one out. I love top handles (almost to the point that I won't buy a bag without one) and love the crossbody aspect. Thanks so much onlyk!!