Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

I just got my Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Speedy 30 today. I bought it on the Louis Vuitton website. I'm sure it is 100% authentic of course, however my question is why doesn't the leaf of the bag say the country it was made in? Mine only says Louis Vuitton Paris.
17eh5f.jpg
I've seen this before but I don't know why it does not specify where it's made! Hmm let us know if you find out! You can still find out using the date code thought.

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum and new to LV. :smile: I'm going to be making my first LV purchase soon (Birthday gift from my husband!). I'm torn between getting a canvas or a leather bag. I know it's my first purchase so a canvas bag to use all the time makes more sense. But I just love the leather vernis finish - it's so glossy and beautiful.

So far in canvas I'm liking the speedy, prob the 25 or 30 and the Tivoli. And in leather liking the vernis Brea and alma (prob in the medium size, is that MM?). Do any of the ladies who already own LV have any advice for me??
Start with a classic speedy in mono ! You'll love it!

VIVALAJAZZY said:
I've seen this before but I don't know why it does not specify where it's made! Hmm let us know if you find out! You can still find out using the date code thought.

Called Louis Vuitton. I guess they just don't put the country it's made in anymore if the bag is a speedy. They're either made in France or the U.S now. Slightly disappointed by that.

The ones made in France still say Made in France, it's just the US made ones without the "made in" heatstamp, but there should be an interior cloth tag that that says made in USA of imported materials, etc.

Question.... I had my Trevi GM stolen from me recently and I'm so sad/pissed.. I've had (her) it since 2009. And my heart is broken.. :crybaby::sad: However I am in the process of replacing it. Should I get the same purse or should I go for something else???

I just bought the new Emilie Damier Ebene wallet. It's perfect!! It's so practical and I love that I can fit my phone inside. It's seems like it will be functional as a clutch. I will find out when I take her out this weekend. I've seen the Unboxing videos on YouTube but I couldn't find one for this wallet in the damier Ebene ..only the monogram so I made one LOL it's probably terrible but who's judging?? Enjoy!

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYG9TYw9UEs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my iPad