Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

This is really bad advice. If you hit buy-it-now, you are entering into a legal contract to purchase the item. If you end up not submitting payment, the seller can and will file a "non-paying bidder" claim with eBay. They still can't make you submit payment but they will mark your buyer's account. Do that a couple of times and you won't be able to purchase anything at all!

I'm scared to hit buy it now! I lucked out and won a bag even after waiting to authenticate!

Been thinking of getting a Palermo PM for work/everyday... It's very pretty!

Then I keep thinking of getting a Speedy 30 instead because it's an iconic bag.. and then use any of my older bags for work..

I don't want to buy more than one bag in mono... so.. I don't know.

Depending on what time I get off today, I might go buy a strap to use with my speedy and for the cerises pochette! I don't know its real name.

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum and new to LV. :smile: I'm going to be making my first LV purchase soon (Birthday gift from my husband!). I'm torn between getting a canvas or a leather bag. I know it's my first purchase so a canvas bag to use all the time makes more sense. But I just love the leather vernis finish - it's so glossy and beautiful.

So far in canvas I'm liking the speedy, prob the 25 or 30 and the Tivoli. And in leather liking the vernis Brea and alma (prob in the medium size, is that MM?). Do any of the ladies who already own LV have any advice for me??

Summerbr said:
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum and new to LV. :smile: I'm going to be making my first LV purchase soon (Birthday gift from my husband!). I'm torn between getting a canvas or a leather bag. I know it's my first purchase so a canvas bag to use all the time makes more sense. But I just love the leather vernis finish - it's so glossy and beautiful.

So far in canvas I'm liking the speedy, prob the 25 or 30 and the Tivoli. And in leather liking the vernis Brea and alma (prob in the medium size, is that MM?). Do any of the ladies who already own LV have any advice for me??

If I were you, i'd get either the vernis Brea or the tivoli if I wanted a canvas bag.. Those two are the most beautiful in my opinion

I just got my Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Speedy 30 today. I bought it on the Louis Vuitton website. I'm sure it is 100% authentic of course, however my question is why doesn't the leaf of the bag say the country it was made in? Mine only says Louis Vuitton Paris.
17eh5f.jpg