Louis Vuitton bags under $1000

tiggycat said:
Thanks Liberté!! I'm trying to decide on a reward for when I lose 20 pounds and I had no idea there was so much for under $1,000. I can't see the website on my computer and I was thinking only Speedy, NF or Pochettes/Wallets were under $1,000.

Like you said, it's Speedy or Neverfull, Pochette, Milla,, or Eva. There are quite a few bags if you stretch up to $1200. You could also get an amazing wallet in Vernis or MC.

Like you said, it's Speedy or Neverfull, Pochette, Milla,, or Eva. There are quite a few bags if you stretch up to $1200. You could also get an amazing wallet in Vernis or MC.

In addition, the Odeon PM, Petit Noe, Delightful PM or Favorite MM or PM are all under $1000

The papillon NM is $1010.

Thanks Liberté!! I'm trying to decide on a reward for when I lose 20 pounds and I had no idea there was so much for under $1,000. I can't see the website on my computer and I was thinking only Speedy, NF or Pochettes/Wallets were under $1,000.

This thread was originally started in 2008 so there have been several price increases since then. It was bumped so in hopes someone would update the info, so don't get your heart set on anything juuust yet. :smile:

This thread was originally started in 2008 so there have been several price increases since then. It was bumped so in hopes someone would update the info, so don't get your heart set on anything juuust yet. :smile:

Oops, I missed that part! I'm in Canada so now that I've seen the pictures here I'll look up the price in Canada (in the Shopping for LV subforum - it's usually kept up to date but no pictures.) Thanks for the warning, I would have been so disappointed if I'd chosen something and then found out it cost a lot more than I thought (our tax here is another 13% on top).