Louis Vuitton bags under $1000

Wow, thanks Liberte!

This thread belongs in the reference section. Even if prices change, it's still a good pictorial reference / price gauge. I had no idea no many LV items fell under the $1K mark, especially in Damier and Vernis...

There are a lot under $1000, what line are looking at?

Mono, Damier, Epi,
handheld or shoulder?

Try www.louisvuitton.com.

But to start you off

Speedy 25, 30, 35, 40
Neverfull
Batignolles
Popincourt
Tivoli PM
Montogueril
Lockit
Alma

I could keep going but that just Mono that I could think of. There are a lot of choice for under $1000 especially with Mono

Hi i'm looking to buy a louis vuitton hampstead pm or mm. Where can i get one online that will deliver to canada? I saw a pm on ebay but i'm not sure if is big enough? Can anyone help me? I'm new to the forum. Thanks Sandra

Hi i'm looking to buy a louis vuitton hampstead pm or mm. Where can i get one online that will deliver to canada? I saw a pm on ebay but i'm not sure if is big enough? Can anyone help me? I'm new to the forum. Thanks Sandra

Welcome to TPF
I am not sure who delivers to Canada, but if you are looking to save some money try these sites
www.let-trade.com
www.malleries.com
www.yoogiscloste.com
www.fashionphile.com

They are trusted resalers, but always have it authenticated here first.

Liberté;5910185 said:
as for pics:

monobag1yx7.jpg

monobag3bu9.jpg

monobag2uj2.jpg

monobag4hw2.jpg

monobag5mo3.jpg

monobag7lk5.jpg

monobag8be1.jpg
I can't believe the prices back then!!! It's so much more affordable.

This thread got my eye. I saw a bag for $600.00, then I noticed that was from 2008 :shucks:
I've been through the Louis Vuitton website, (there is ALOT to go through! I get overwhelmed) so does anyone have an updated list? Louis Vuitton handbags under $1000.00 - 2012 version :ty:

Thanks Liberté!! I'm trying to decide on a reward for when I lose 20 pounds and I had no idea there was so much for under $1,000. I can't see the website on my computer and I was thinking only Speedy, NF or Pochettes/Wallets were under $1,000.