LOUIS VUITTON - Alma or Hampstead

Sofia

Sep 29, 2010
Hi Guys,

I am new to this thread. Well i have been having major dilemma on whether to choose an Alma or Hampstead.....

This is my 1st LV purchase...and i am torned between the both..

Ist of all i like to carry high end posh looking bags. Which i think Alma fits the bill... but i like the hampstead bcos of the gold plate and it as an original look....

So which one should i choose? Your suggestion will reali help..

Thanks guys!

BOTH!
jk, i would go with the Alma, regardless it screams LV everywhere. it is a classic desingn that only LV created :smile: as well as its timeless design that traingular shape...such a pretty bag! get the ALMA! have you thought about whether which line of Alma? Monogram, Mulitcolore, Damier Ebene, Vernis?

BOTH!
jk, i would go with the Alma, regardless it screams LV everywhere. it is a classic desingn that only LV created :smile: as well as its timeless design that traingular shape...such a pretty bag! get the ALMA! have you thought about whether which line of Alma? Monogram, Mulitcolore, Damier Ebene, Vernis?

Vernis is sure gorgerous. I like this line on Alma more...:P

Well, you said you like high end, posh looking bags so I would say Alma for sure. I love the look of the Hampstead but to me it is more casual and kinda heavy. I saw a lady recently with a Damier Alma and it was gorgeous! Congrats on buying your first LV.

Thanks Kirby for your suggestion...but i was wondering if i can carry the Alma for casual purpose or occasions...(the damier ebene)as it looks more officy...would it be nice if its worn with jeans and a formal top?

If this is your first LV bag and you are looking at something more versatile and classic, then go for the alma - I think it's beautiful in damier ebene. If you are carrying it to work, it will look great too. Hampstead is more casual. Have fun deciding!

I vote for Hampstead. Depends though how big the books you wish to carry. I don't like the Alma at all, although it is very popular on the forum. The base is very high maintenance so that's something to consider.