LOUIS VUITTON - Alma or Hampstead

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love the Damier Alma - I have one and it is a gorgeous classy bag (my 25 year old daughter has absconded with it unfortunately because she loves it too). I'm not a fan of the little brass plates on LV bags. I honestly feel it cheapens the look. Sorry. There's something just bordering on a little tacky to me about the little gold plates. It will also turn (won't stay brass colored - it's just coated metal) and it will scratch). Your alma will stay gorgeous forever.

2. alma

3. Like Princess Pink I vote for the Hampstead as well !
    Im loving the Hampstead in Ebene for many many reasons and thinking its gonna be my next purchase !
    Good luck with your decision!

4. Alma!

5. Alma!!

6. Definitely Alma!

7. alma

8. Alma

9. Hampstead. I'm not a fan of the Alma, though (but I seem to be in the minority).

10. Alma

11. Alma

12. Hampstead, it's a beautiful bag :smile:

13. In the damier ebene I prefer the Hampstead MM. Love this bag, sold mine and now want to buy it again. I think it can be very stylish for work or for weekends, has tons of pockets and the brass plate gives it just enough pizzaz without going over the top. I think the Alma looks best in the Vernis, either Amarante or Pomme.

14. I'd take Alma from any LV line before Hampstead. Just a personal preference. You will instantly know which you prefer when you try them on in the boutique. Happy shopping!:smile:

15. Alma MM