Lotus vs. Noeud ring

Personally, I like the Noeud ring better because it’s less formal. If I was in the market for a statement ring, I’d get the Noeud, and I’m 60.

ETA: You should ask Rami about hers.
Thanks!
I did reach out to Rami to see how she was able to order the ring before seeing it in store. I also recall her deciding over it and a few other choices. That was the first time I had seen the ring.

Reactions: Rami00
I agree with other posters and you should get the one you love the most right now! It does seem from your comments that you are liking the Noeud just a tiny bit more, even though you do truly love both. Especially if you wouldn't have to think as much about when/how to wear it. It sounds like it will be effortless for you. It's such a stunning piece and you wear it so well. I can't wait to see what you pick! And I'm glad you're getting one of these beauties in time for the price increase.
Thanks! I hate being on a timeline but if I can decide in the next week it would be great for my wallet.

Aww thanks R!
I love both rings. I was set on the lotus until I tried the noeud and then loved it too. Now I am confused which to get since I can not justify 2 statement rings.
I feel the lotus is a piece I would have forever but I am not sure how often I can wear it since it feels very formal. I also have no wg pieces so I would have to buy earrings to go with. Can wear my diamond studs for now but would need something else longer term.
The noeud, while being a statement, is easier to wear now. The noeud being mixed metals will go well with my current pieces, including my 3 loves (yg,rg,wg) I wear daily. I do wonder if I can pull off a bow ring in my 60s+, so I am hesitating on the longevity of the ring.
I don’t want to buy the wrong ring at this price point!
I know how you feel. I picked Neoud coz it has a more younger, lighter and fun vibe. I find the ribbons on the ring are very lucid and blingy! Lotus is super pretty but more on the heavier side. I don't miss any chance to wear mine, even with sweats - Covid has taught me to appreciate everything I have on a whole another level.

9D9B9C83-703E-46C2-BC2D-E64F47C29EAF.jpeg

0ABB92AD-5806-4E26-B50A-310F4C5F4BB6.jpeg

Last edited:
I know how you feel. I picked Neoud coz it has a more younger, lighter and fun vibe. I find the ribbons on the ring are very lucid and blingy! Lotus is super pretty but more on the heavier side. I don't miss any chance to wear mine, even with sweats - Covid has taught me to appreciate everything I have on a whole another level.

View attachment 4849709

View attachment 4849713
Thanks for the thoughts and pictures! Your ring is gorgeous and goes with all your outfits - dresses to sweats by the pool.

Reactions: Rami00

View attachment 4849709

View attachment 4849713
Rami - I recall you had thought the lotus overwhelmed your hand. Is that a main reason you went with noeud or was it that the noeud is more wearable for you? If you had the lotus would you wear it as much since you seem to make any piece work daily?

Rami - I recall you had thought the lotus overwhelmed your hand. Is that a main reason you went with noeud or was it that the noeud is more wearable for you? If you had the lotus would you wear it as much since you seem to make any piece work daily?
I felt like the lotus ring wore me, if that makes sense. Maybe I am not ready for it yet as I do have a friend who wears it so effortlessly. Noeud is definitely more wearable for me and it fetch soooo many compliments. I love the fact that most of the time people don't even know what it is and just admire it! Are you leaning more towards one at this point?

I felt like the lotus ring wore me, if that makes sense. Maybe I am not ready for it yet as I do have a friend who wears it so effortlessly. Noeud is definitely more wearable for me and it fetch soooo many compliments. I love the fact that most of the time people don't even know what it is and just admire it! Are you leaning more towards one at this point?
I know what you mean about the ring wearing you. It is very loud and very visible.
I can see the noeud getting lots of compliments, it is stunning in person. I loved it as soon as I put it on and my husband was like ‘wrap it up’. But the I put on the lotus and he loved it as well. Then I could not decide and I keep bouncing back and forth.
i have wanted the lotus for many years and the design is gorgeous and unique. I am hesistating since I am not sure I can pull it off. I don’t believe I will regret getting it even if I wear it less.
The noeud really suits me and it feels more youthful. I am not positive I can pull it off as I age but that is a long time away and not a factor. I have gotten comments from friends that it looks like a non branded ring and more ‘common’. But I do not feel that way about it and to me it looks unique and special in person.
It feels like I am down to do I get the ring that has a bigger wow factor and I will love wearing but will wear less. Or get the ring that is stunning but more wearable since it is less of a wow. Or do I love both enough to own both and it is just a matter of pacing....
Do you think you would ever get the lotus?

Reactions: hhw and Rhl2987
I know what you mean about the ring wearing you. It is very loud and very visible.
I can see the noeud getting lots of compliments, it is stunning in person. I loved it as soon as I put it on and my husband was like ‘wrap it up’. But the I put on the lotus and he loved it as well. Then I could not decide and I keep bouncing back and forth.
i have wanted the lotus for many years and the design is gorgeous and unique. I am hesistating since I am not sure I can pull it off. I don’t believe I will regret getting it even if I wear it less.
The noeud really suits me and it feels more youthful. I am not positive I can pull it off as I age but that is a long time away and not a factor. I have gotten comments from friends that it looks like a non branded ring and more ‘common’. But I do not feel that way about it and to me it looks unique and special in person.
It feels like I am down to do I get the ring that has a bigger wow factor and I will love wearing but will wear less. Or get the ring that is stunning but more wearable since it is less of a wow. Or do I love both enough to own both and it is just a matter of pacing....
omg "wrap it up" what i wouldn't give to hear my DH say those words right now!! LOL it is a very special day indeed when he's happy to spend money on jewelry. he is such a bore!!! :crybaby: :lol:

Girl, I am planning to wear mine to my later years at the nursing home parties too!! LOL
There is definitely a spot for both, no doubt about it! Lotus is a very VCA piece. Maybe I'll get it one day but not anytime soon. I love it but I am not in love with it.
Would you think twice if you were to pick up any of the rings, and just wear it on the go?
What are the other pieces in your jewelry collection at the moment? Is this going to be a star baby?
Would this be the only btw ring from VCA? What if it was?

I tend to get pieces that I'd wear everyday, with no hesitation - maybe coz I don't have an elaborate jewelry collection.