Lotus vs. Noeud ring

Both look stunning on you - the Noeud would be my first choice because the combination of golds look amazing on your hand. In your photograph with both on the same hand, my eye gravitates to the Noeud. Have fun choosing :smile:

Edited to add that the Lapis pave bracelet looks beautiful too.
+1 . Agreed with everything stated here.

Both are incredible on you, dear. You have the perfect hand shape to show off these rings! I am drawn more to the design of the Lotus than the Noeud, particularly for longevity. I think the Lotus is more of a showstopper, although both are very pretty.

Do both make your heart skip a beat? Is there one in particular you envision wearing forever?

Both are incredible on you, dear. You have the perfect hand shape to show off these rings! I am drawn more to the design of the Lotus than the Noeud, particularly for longevity. I think the Lotus is more of a showstopper, although both are very pretty.

Do both make your heart skip a beat? Is there one in particular you envision wearing forever?
Aww thanks R!
I love both rings. I was set on the lotus until I tried the noeud and then loved it too. Now I am confused which to get since I can not justify 2 statement rings.
I feel the lotus is a piece I would have forever but I am not sure how often I can wear it since it feels very formal. I also have no wg pieces so I would have to buy earrings to go with. Can wear my diamond studs for now but would need something else longer term.
The noeud, while being a statement, is easier to wear now. The noeud being mixed metals will go well with my current pieces, including my 3 loves (yg,rg,wg) I wear daily. I do wonder if I can pull off a bow ring in my 60s+, so I am hesitating on the longevity of the ring.
I don’t want to buy the wrong ring at this price point!

Both are gorgeous! But to me, the Lotus is for formal events, and I would almost never have the opportunity to wear it. I am old (as in I have kids in their 20s and 30s) and I'd wear the Noeud ring. I see it as sophisticated and beautiful, not a childish bow design. I think the mixed metals allows it to work well with yellow or white golds (and platinum). I am sort of irritated when a SA would call a piece like this more appropriate for younger women. I agree with that on Sweet and Mini items somewhat, but almost everything else at VCA should work for women until their 80s+!

I prefer the Noeud in general. I agree that it’s a bit less formal and more wearable. i also like that it has the combination of pg and wg. I also prefer, in general, pieces that are both iconic but just slightly less recognizable (VCA SOs, Spicy Love bracelet), all of which are a matter of my personal style.
Does one suit your style better?

I agree that both of these rings look fantastic on you so I don't think you can make a wrong choice here. I had the exact dilemma a few years ago and I chose the noeud ring for myself and do not regret my decision. Its elegant and so fun to wear! I find it very easy to mix and match with my white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold pieces where I felt as though the lotus was more limited. I do own the lotus earrings and wear them frequently with my ring and absolutely love the combination. For me, this was the best of both worlds. Good luck!

I prefer the Noeud in general. I agree that it’s a bit less formal and more wearable. i also like that it has the combination of pg and wg. I also prefer, in general, pieces that are both iconic but just slightly less recognizable (VCA SOs, Spicy Love bracelet), all of which are a matter of my personal style.
Does one suit your style better?
Thanks!
I agree with your comments. I love mixed metals and I do not love that the lotus is more common. Though I have never seen anyone in real life walking around with it on. The noeud suits my style better and it more wearable. I would not have to think about what to wear with it. Even in the store it went so well with my white jumper. The lotus I would have to try harder to wear, which I would do if I owned it.

I agree that both of these rings look fantastic on you so I don't think you can make a wrong choice here. I had the exact dilemma a few years ago and I chose the noeud ring for myself and do not regret my decision. Its elegant and so fun to wear! I find it very easy to mix and match with my white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold pieces where I felt as though the lotus was more limited. I do own the lotus earrings and wear them frequently with my ring and absolutely love the combination. For me, this was the best of both worlds. Good luck!
Thanks! It is good you find it easy to mix with metals. When do you find yourself wearing the ring?