Loro Piana - L19 L27 pouches

I recently got my hands on two L19s. A burgundy with gold hardware and a Pale blue / silver hardware

I love these bags. The strap is great for crossbody or shoulder carry. The top handle is great and easy to use without the strap which is how I intend to use it.

I was offered a mini Kelly the other day and turned it down. It was a useless bag for me when I was offered it in the boutique. I could barely fit my phone, and forget about keys or a lipstick. My SA was shocked I turned it down, she thought I was crazy when I didn't purchase it.

Since I purchased my L19s directly from the website online, I do hope the after sales customer service won't disappoint if I ever need assistance.

I recently got my hands on two L19s. A burgundy with gold hardware and a Pale blue / silver hardware

I love these bags. The strap is great for crossbody or shoulder carry. The top handle is great and easy to use without the strap which is how I intend to use it.

I was offered a mini Kelly the other day and turned it down. It was a useless bag for me when I was offered it in the boutique. I could barely fit my phone, and forget about keys or a lipstick. My SA was shocked I turned it down, she thought I was crazy when I didn't purchase it.

Since I purchased my L19s directly from the website online, I do hope the after sales customer service won't disappoint if I ever need assistance.
I am really like the burgundy one, congrats on picking up two! If I got another one I'd go for regular leather in burgundy, kummel, or another ostrich in forest green. You should be eligible to get after sales service with an online purchase, however you may have to send your item directly to their workshop in Italy if anything. Or they may ask the boutique nearest to you if they can handle it.

Out of curiosity, did you turn down the MK because you prefer the EP, or just because it doesn't work for you regardless? I thought the two bags would be quite similar in terms of what they can hold.

I am really like the burgundy one, congrats on picking up two! If I got another one I'd go for regular leather in burgundy, kummel, or another ostrich in forest green. You should be eligible to get after sales service with an online purchase, however you may have to send your item directly to their workshop in Italy if anything. Or they may ask the boutique nearest to you if they can handle it.

Out of curiosity, did you turn down the MK because you prefer the EP, or just because it doesn't work for you regardless? I thought the two bags would be quite similar in terms of what they can hold.

First of all, comgratulations on your white Ostrich, what a beauty!!!!!

Thank you for the information about the after sales. I live in Toronto Ontario Canada and there is no LP in Toronto (yet). I am sure when one opens it will be more convenient should I need any after care. If not, I would have no problem sending it to Italy even if there is a small shipping cost.

The MK definitely holds less whereas I can easily fit my iphone in the L19 , but placing it in the MK was a struggle. I tried when they unboxed the MK but it was a bit of a struggle and I didn't want to distort the MK so I didn't force it. Also the strap that comes with the MK is short so if you want to wear it crossbody you will need to purchase a longer strap which is now more money to spend. In Canada, the MK would have cost me approx $12 500 including tax and a new strap would have been at least $1500. I was not convinced I liked it. My sister has two MKs and she doesn't use them amymore. I much prefer a Kelly Pochette.

To answer your question, I didn't get the MK because it is simply not functional and I hate non functional bags. If it did work for me I would have defintely owned both the LP and MK :smile:

Congrats! I totally agree- it's a great size. I did not take any H bags on a recent trip, but this crossbody L19 was perfect for my shopping days. It fits my phone, Calvi, sunglasses and my daughter's epi pen and a few other small items. I would definitely be tempted to get a 2nd if they were easier to get a hold of. :lol: I did not find it difficult at all to get in and out of quickly, especially compared to most of my other bags.

Hello everyone, recently I just made purchase on their website, L27 on Navy w/ GHW & Kümmel w/ SHW.
Not sure which color to keep…as I’m planning to get L19 in future as well. Any advice? TIA

May I ask everyone's opinions on black ostrich L19? I have been offered one, but I only have a photo and haven't seen in real life. Would love to know everyone's opinion on this combination. THank you so much for any insight or advice!:smile:

Hello everyone, recently I just made purchase on their website, L27 on Navy w/ GHW & Kümmel w/ SHW.
Not sure which color to keep…as I’m planning to get L19 in future as well. Any advice? TIA
Pictures please. It's very difficult without visuals. What kind of wardrobe do you wear? What do you intend to use it for? Casual, more formal?