Loro Piana - L19 L27 pouches

I’ve been on the search for one for a while! I checked multiple times in Paris to no avail and started calling stores here in the US. I happened to call the Chicago LP and they received two that day and had one left in the exact specs I was looking for, Kummel SHW, it was pure luck. Would’ve loved the discount from buying overseas but just happy to finally be done searching! I don’t live in a state with a store so they shipped it to me and I’m waiting for it to arrive. So, I definitely recommend calling around and asking! Most stores get 1-2 L19s it seems and if you’re willing to have it shipped definitely call stores and ask :smile:

I’ve been on the search for one for a while! I checked multiple times in Paris to no avail and started calling stores here in the US. I happened to call the Chicago LP and they received two that day and had one left in the exact specs I was looking for, Kummel SHW, it was pure luck. Would’ve loved the discount from buying overseas but just happy to finally be done searching! I don’t live in a state with a store so they shipped it to me and I’m waiting for it to arrive. So, I definitely recommend calling around and asking! Most stores get 1-2 L19s it seems and if you’re willing to have it shipped definitely call stores and ask :smile:
Just came back from asia and it’s sold out everywhere I went!
I ended up finding it via a reseller and I chose the warmtastic colour. Sorta beige. I was tossing between this, white and the pink colour. So tough 🤣

Just came back from asia and it’s sold out everywhere I went!
I ended up finding it via a reseller and I chose the warmtastic colour. Sorta beige. I was tossing between this, white and the pink colour. So tough 🤣
Omg so wild! My SA in Paris told me they don’t know when they will receive them or how many and they don’t do a wait list because it’s pointless. Either they have them or they don’t and when they do they sell them FCFS.

But happy you were able to secure one! U love the warm mastic color! I’ve been using mine for over a week now and it’s perfect. Trying to get my hands on another one as I love the functionality, comfortability, and the leather is divine. You’re going to love yours!

I wanted a L19 for months but LP wasn’t making them in black. Then they became so popular couldn’t get one in any color!

On a whim, I reached out to my sales associate last month to see if there might be a black in the Fall. For once, my timing was perfect as that store had a special edition black coming in and it could be mine if I paid for it in full in advance.

It is black woven leather with brown accents. The zipper doesn’t go around the sides like it does on the standard bag, so it does make it a little hard to get in and out of .

I like it very much, but wouldn’t use it as an everyday bag. I take it when I am going out , don’t need much and won’t be needing to get in and out of my bag much.

Reactions: littleluxuries
I’m traveling at the moment, so I don’t have the bag with me, but I do have a picture that I sent a dear fellow TPFer who first told me about the bag.

This picture is only of the side to show that the zipper is only on the front of the bag. But you’ll get the idea!

Attachments

• IMG_0662.jpeg
    IMG_0662.jpeg
    203.4 KB · Views: 84
I’m traveling at the moment, so I don’t have the bag with me, but I do have a picture that I sent a dear fellow TPFer who first told me about the bag.

This picture is only of the side to show that the zipper is only on the front of the bag. But you’ll get the idea!
Wow that is so nice! How much was it?!
I have just bought a eucalyptus one but it seems like not a really popular colour… and I’m regretting it cos I never wear green ish pastel

Any L19 owners have an interior that is a different color than the exterior leather? I am considering buying one from a reseller, but the exterior is burgundy while the interior is beige - all the other bags/pouches I've seen either in person or online have interior leather that matches the exterior color, including the pouch versions that don't come with straps, so it kind of feels like a red flag to me. Thoughts?
Thank you for reading!

Any L19 owners have an interior that is a different color than the exterior leather? I am considering buying one from a reseller, but the exterior is burgundy while the interior is beige - all the other bags/pouches I've seen either in person or online have interior leather that matches the exterior color, including the pouch versions that don't come with straps, so it kind of feels like a red flag to me. Thoughts?
Thank you for reading!
I bought mine directly from the LP boutique in Chicago. It’s in the color Kummel and the inside of it is beige! I like the two tone as it makes it a verso bag which I think is nice. :smile: Hope this helps!

• Thanks
Reactions: tmk_fr
I bought mine directly from the LP boutique in Chicago. It’s in the color Kummel and the inside of it is beige! I like the two tone as it makes it a verso bag which I think is nice. :smile: Hope this helps!
Hi! Do you have a SA you use you would be willing to share contact details? Not sure if I can just email the store, figured I would start here first! Thanks!!!

LuisaViaRoma currently has 4 colors of the Extra Bag 27 available for pre-order.
Great tip - looks like there is also a white L19 in calfskin available for pre-order 😉 https://www.luisaviaroma.com/en-fr/p/loro-piana/women/79I-J6H016?ColorId=MTYxNQ2&lvrid=_p_dKOW_gw

On a side note, has anyone experienced issues with the more square version of the strap hardware? I acquired a pre-loved L19 in Ostrich and the left clasp seems to have trouble staying closed. Wondering if this might be a common issue or if I just have a defective one - either way I think I'll take it in to LP to see if anything can be done.