Loro Piana - L19 L27 pouches

I have been hunting for an L19 for a while now. Emailed the customer service and was the demand is too high for any waitlist or pre-order. Any thoughts on if I can call my local store and ask to be put on the waitlist. I am new to luxury and have only a few items from Hermes. Loro Piana is brand new to me.

I have been hunting for an L19 for a while now. Emailed the customer service and was the demand is too high for any waitlist or pre-order. Any thoughts on if I can call my local store and ask to be put on the waitlist. I am new to luxury and have only a few items from Hermes. Loro Piana is brand new to me.
Hi! I also tried to reach out via customer service a few months ago and got the same response. Then I walked into my local store and asked to be put on a wait-list. At the time she said they expect a shipment soon. That was at the end of November. I just received a message they received a few, in white, pink, and a new blue. Definitely recommend reaching out to your local store. I'm going to pick up a couple on Tuesday!

If at all possible, keep visiting your local boutique. Bc if you see an L19 you like, snap it up. They are very popular according to my LP SA, and hard to keep in stock.

Reactions: skyvue
I bought two at my local LP! I got the white and a medium cool blue color. They also had a kummel, a light pink, a navy tweed and beige ostrich. It seemed they received a shipment right before new years and then the morning I went in. I paid the new pricing @ $2,500. I love them!

Good luck on your search!

Just want to share my customer service experience with anyone looking to buy any LP bag - if you hope to get after service care you have to buy it directly at an LP boutique (not another retailer like Saks, Mytheresa, etc) and a local one or one you visit often. The one I bought pre-loved had a problem with the strap buckle and after waiting more than a month for a reply from LP customer service and inquiring at my local boutique, they asked me to send it back to where it was originally purchased for them to evaluate if they could fix it (no guarantees).
FYI, the one I bought has the complex square closure, not the simpler D-rings.

• Insightful
Reactions: AdidaB
I was lucky twice. I was able to walk in on a random day to LP, and one l19 was available in store. It was the new green color one. The color did not suit me. I also was searching for it in google one day, and a black l19 popped up on saks. I purchased it. It was sold within a few hours. I originally wanted an ostrich one so I am patiently waiting for the right color! The calf leather is soft and supple. The zipper is one thing I do not like about it. It is tough to open. Has anyone had any luck using plain candle wax or soap to make the zipper smoother? I’ve tried soap previously on a LV canvas bag but I’m hesitant to use it on a leather bag.

I was lucky twice. I was able to walk in on a random day to LP, and one l19 was available in store. It was the new green color one. The color did not suit me. I also was searching for it in google one day, and a black l19 popped up on saks. I purchased it. It was sold within a few hours. I originally wanted an ostrich one so I am patiently waiting for the right color! The calf leather is soft and supple. The zipper is one thing I do not like about it. It is tough to open. Has anyone had any luck using plain candle wax or soap to make the zipper smoother? I’ve tried soap previously on a LV canvas bag but I’m hesitant to use it on a leather bag.
Hi) Is zipper any smoother now? I am looking to purchase black l19 for everyday use, but worried that zipper might be too annoying )
If anyone has pictures wearing black or dark l19, can you, please, post it? ❤️

Hi) Is zipper any smoother now? I am looking to purchase black l19 for everyday use, but worried that zipper might be too annoying )
If anyone has pictures wearing black or dark l19, can you, please, post it? ❤️
The zipper does not get smoother over time. I tried a bit of candle wax but maybe I didn’t put enough on.

Here is a pic of me wearing it while shopping. Please ignore the feet area since I was trying on heels lol. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• B8ECF450-A392-4D1E-8879-5B7F2B0FC58D.png
    B8ECF450-A392-4D1E-8879-5B7F2B0FC58D.png
    587.9 KB · Views: 85
  • Love
Reactions: Meeju and mfa777