looking for HBO recommendations

What do you think of the finale? I know quite a few people were disappointed.
Have you seen Prodigal Son? It's on HBO Max. Really nice show.
finale was ok I guess....kinda sad. Sara's ending was appropriate I guess but I was wanting something more dramatic for her. I accidently got a spoiler about how it ended for Sookie so I knew about that for weeks. I just Googled Prodigal Son and found it's apparently not on HBO Max
Prodigal Son: HBO Max Passes on Canceled FOX Drama - TV Fanatic

finale was ok I guess....kinda sad. Sara's ending was appropriate I guess but I was wanting something more dramatic for her. I accidently got a spoiler about how it ended for Sookie so I knew about that for weeks. I just Googled Prodigal Son and found it's apparently not on HBO Max
Prodigal Son: HBO Max Passes on Canceled FOX Drama - TV Fanatic
Oh, sorry, I just googled it and that's what the results said. But yes, I agree, sad was how I felt, too. I was definitely glad Pam and Eric got a happy ending.

Reactions: sdkitty
Oh, sorry, I just googled it and that's what the results said. But yes, I agree, sad was how I felt, too. I was definitely glad Pam and Eric got a happy ending.
yes, eric back on the throne :smile:
I didn't like the scene where he f-d Ginger. I know it was supposed to be funny but I guess the funny parts of horror films are usually not that funny to me. Not LOL funny like Seinfeld or Curb Your Enthusiasm.

yes, eric back on the throne :smile:
I didn't like the scene where he f-d Ginger. I know it was supposed to be funny but I guess the funny parts of horror films are usually not that funny to me. Not LOL funny like Seinfeld or Curb Your Enthusiasm.
Yeah, that scene seemed more weird than fun to me.

watched the gloria vanderbilt/anderson cooper documentary last night....quite interesting. I came out liking her better. her life, while privileged, was also very tragic in some ways

so now that I've finished Game of Thrones (miss watching that), I'm looking for something else. The Investigation? The Nevers?
I know some people liked Chernobyl but that seems too depressing to me.
I've seen the sopranos and six feet under (both on channels with commercials back in the day). could rewatch those. I started watching the documentary about roy cohn the other night and fell asleep. that's ok - most of the time that's my intention when I turn on a documentary late at night.

Curb is what me and my husband watch together too:P
Insecure is strictly me, same with enlightened, he does not enjoy that at all.:lol:
Too much feminist dialog, imho it confuses him...Oops did I say that out loud?
Damn that quarantine.:blah:
I wonder if Curb will be back now that Jeff is in trouble....would be hard to do w/o him

Just started watching "The Gilded Age" it's like "Downton Abbey" but in NY. Only 2 episodes are out, afaik. I like period pieces and Christine Baranski is one of my favorite actors.