looking for HBO recommendations

I gave the new HBO show Minx a try, didn't know what it was about really and all I can say is I have never seen so many penises on my little ipad ever. Sheesh. Not that it was a bad thing.:graucho:

Still not sure about the show itself, I will probably watch again, I've learned that I need to watch a couple of episodes before I'm hooked.

I gave the new HBO show Minx a try, didn't know what it was about really and all I can say is I have never seen so many penises on my little ipad ever. Sheesh. Not that it was a bad thing.:graucho:

Still not sure about the show itself, I will probably watch again, I've learned that I need to watch a couple of episodes before I'm hooked.
I watched the first episode....I think that's enough for me

I liked the second episode more than the first. I actually like the show. I want to know how the magazine ends up coming along.

Reactions: kemilia
just finished The Zen Diaries of Gary Shandling. Very good. I wasn't a big fan of his but I think I am now. Produced by Judd Apatow with Jedd and lots of other performers in it. Jerry Seinfeld, Bog Saget, Tom Petty.....lots more.

Reactions: limom