Looking for a flat brass hobo!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I'm officially looking ladies. I'd love a 03 black, but I'd be interested in any dark color or year - just no suede. If anyone sees one for sale in a resale boutique or online boutique could you please let me know.

I'm sure it might take years to find one, so I better start now, right?

:flowers:

2. ^^Oh thank you. I saw that one - I am looking for darker colors: olive, chocolate or black. :flowers:

3. After reviewing threads I'd really like to wear the bag messenger style - so I think I should stick to 2003's. :flowers:

4. Okay- a PF'er pm'ed me information about these bags: and apparently I could do a 2002. I know I know. So just no suede and in a dark color. :flowers:

WHEW...

5. In black, olive or chocolate - please :flowers:

6. Now this one is going to be a toughie. They do come around though... so we'll keep an eye out.

7. ^^I know, right? :sweatdrop: I figure if I ask now: then my 2012 I should fine one! :roflmfao: I'd LOVE a black, which seems to be the hardest to find. Oh well - I guess it's a challenge! :wlae:

8. I'd love to find one too, but there's no way I can pay the high prices that are being asked. No way, sadly.

9. I hear ya, "D":sad:

10. #12 Feb 1, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
    will keep an eye out for you but the price will most likely be close to $3000 (unfortunately ) if/when a black comes along.......like louise showed you there´s one on bonanzle...so go get it gal;)

11. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
    GL on your HG hunting beaux!
    I'll keep my eyes opened for you, as I think it's not going to be an easy find. Don't give up!:woohoo: