Look what they did….

Cats&Bags

Aug 31, 2021
Hey all,
yesterday I picked up my Speedy B 35 from repairs, got some hardware exchanged.
But look how they (mis)treated the leather:eek:
There are tiny holes now and the strap is totally ruined, before repairs it was like new… is this the normal quality standard of their repair service??? Do I have any options now?
unfortunately I didnt notice in store yesterday, just took it out today. But I made pics of the whole bag before bringing to repair back in April….
Very disappointed :crybaby:

020DC3E8-AF36-4C10-8C6A-B1F9B37A7214.jpeg

8C714202-5D76-4A68-AA19-B6C5CCFF9534.jpeg

758FB539-782F-467C-85A4-013EA31BB3FF.jpeg

D9123DBE-AE51-4518-923F-9093625D5B29.jpeg

That’s awful. I can’t believe they would send that back looking like that, and that the SAs in the store wouldn’t notice it before giving it back to you. Definitely go back with it, and show them the before photos if necessary. It’s not like they’re going to say you caused that damage yourself in one day.

I can totally understand your feeling because it happened to me before , a few times ! You could request them to replace a completely new strap for you since this item is still available. For my few bags that the repair center ruined, I couldn’t get a replacement because those are limited edition bags which are no longer available, I got store credits for those bags

Thank you all for your replies. This forum ist just best :hugs:I will send pics to the SA tomorrow and complain about it.
Just sad we always have the hassle as a customer :annoyed: :cursing:
This means another time driving to the store an hour away, another time discussions with CS. Im so tired of that….
@23adeline Shocking to hear they ruined several of your bags! :eek: Super annoying it were limited editions with no replacement possible! I guess I will never take a bag to repair service again. Every local leather craftsman would have done better. Who‘s working there at LV, only trainees? :blah:

Hey all,
yesterday I picked up my Speedy B 35 from repairs, got some hardware exchanged.
But look how they (mis)treated the leather:eek:
There are tiny holes now and the strap is totally ruined, before repairs it was like new… is this the normal quality standard of their repair service??? Do I have any options now?
unfortunately I didnt notice in store yesterday, just took it out today. But I made pics of the whole bag before bringing to repair back in April….
Very disappointed :crybaby:

View attachment 5439860

View attachment 5439861

View attachment 5439862

View attachment 5439863
That is horrible. Since they ruined it in repair, they should replace the bag and strap!