Look what I dragged in from LV Palo Alto

Everlong said:
it looks great on you! im loving the silver hardware!

Thank you Everlong. Yes, I :heart: the silver hardware too, since I'm a fan of white gold.

Thank you luvpurses24. The color of the bag actually is more red than the pic. True red, not pink red, not orange red, but a nice shade of lipstick red. The shoes I :heart: and they're actually comfy:yes:

Thanks Lola

Pupsterpurse said:
Congrats!!! Love your bag and your shoes!!!:yahoo: Beautiful! I was supposed to go to PA yesterday, but I got stuck in the City. That would have been fun to run into you guys!:heart:

Thanks pupsterspurse. I was in PA also yesterday, bought a few things and came back to exchange my chanel sunnies. I had no intention of buying a bag, just innocently walked in LV:angel: to look around. I think the red epi was calling me, lol. I was drooling over the red epi speedy and red epi alma when I turned around and Honu was right there. It was nice to see her. She was picking her moms bag. Yeah, it would have been fun to meet you.

I walked into LV today actually thinking to myself if there was going to be a PFer and there was chanelvgirl holding onto 2 bags, the red alma and red speedy! I am so in love with the beautiful blue red color. :love:

honu said:
I walked into LV today actually thinking to myself if there was going to be a PFer and there was chanelvgirl holding onto 2 bags, the red alma and red speedy! I am so in love with the beautiful blue red color. :love:

Honu, thanks for you opinion on the beautiful red epi Alma, and also your help with the photos. It was nice seeing you again:smile: