Look what I dragged in from LV Palo Alto

1. Went back to Palo Alto today. Went to trade in my chanel sunnies for another. Then, I thought I'd stop at LV (I heard the red epi Alma call my name) Kevin, my SA was there. I was looking at the red epi speedy and Alma. Honu, one of the pf'ers was there also. She was picking up a bag for her mother:love: . She liked the alma also and do did a couple of the SA's there who were helping me.I decided on the Alma. Love the shape. The color is gorgeous and it has the silver hardware. I :heart: red right now. I bought a dark red chanel east/west in Hawaii a few weeks ago and returned it. I was not loving the almost burgundy color. Wanted a nice lipstick red and the red epi Alma just satisfied my craving, yay:yahoo: . I wasn't sure if dh will like the alma since he did not like it when I showed him the damier alma in Hawaii. But, surprise, dh likes it. He loves the red. He says that it goes with the patent leather red shoes I bought yesterday (yes, I was on a shopping binge also yesterday, bought a few things, but we'll talk about that later, hee hee). He was right, I forgot about those shoes. What a sweetheart dh is:love: . So he volunteers to take pics so I can post it. Awww, the pics are not coming out. I'll post pics in few mins.

julredalma.JPG
  2. Congrats on your purchase !

3. Congrats! Hmmm, I clicked on the thumbnail pic but it didn't show up... I really wanted to see the hardware on the bag. Is it golden or silver tone? I'm a golden girl myself. Heeheeheehee.

4. Omg I Love It!:nuts::yahoo:

5. It's silver the new hardware for the red epi alma. I don't know why the thumbnail pic won't show up:hysteric: Can someone help?

6. :heart: :heart: congrats!! chanelvgirl!! looks like a few of us went shopping at LV in the bay area huh?? I love your red epi alma...it look gorgeous on you...hopefully the pic works later on I wanna see you new shoes too!:heart: :heart:

7. It looks great, and I love the red.

8. Congrats...Stunning color..

:sad: Can't open the thumbnail..

9. I :heart: your Alma!!! The color is gorgeous! I'm glad that you picked that one....the blue red was just stunning!! :nuts:

10. Gorgeous color! Congrats!

11. So pretty! I love it in red :heart:

12. Here are better pics, hopefully
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Thanks ajamesgrly. I guess some of us were in a shopping spree this weekend, lol. I wasn't really going to buy anything today, but I had a terrible itch when I saw the Alma:love: The pics work now, thanks to Honu, she helped me out with the pics.

Here's a pic of the red shoes:love:
    [​IMG]

14. Congrats!!!:yahoo: Such a lovely colour...nice shoes too:graucho: They looks great on you!!

15. GORGEOUS BAG!!! Congrats on all your purchases!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice