Look what I dragged in from LV Palo Alto

Very nice, Congrat's

chanelvgirl said:
Went back to Palo Alto today. Went to trade in my chanel sunnies for another. Then, I thought I'd stop at LV (I heard the red epi Alma call my name) Kevin, my SA was there. I was looking at the red epi speedy and Alma. Honu, one of the pf'ers was there also. She was picking up a bag for her mother:love: . She liked the alma also and do did a couple of the SA's there who were helping me.I decided on the Alma. Love the shape. The color is gorgeous and it has the silver hardware. I :heart: red right now. I bought a dark red chanel east/west in Hawaii a few weeks ago and returned it. I was not loving the almost burgundy color. Wanted a nice lipstick red and the red epi Alma just satisfied my craving, yay:yahoo: . I wasn't sure if dh will like the alma since he did not like it when I showed him the damier alma in Hawaii. But, surprise, dh likes it. He loves the red. He says that it goes with the patent leather red shoes I bought yesterday (yes, I was on a shopping binge also yesterday, bought a few things, but we'll talk about that later, hee hee). He was right, I forgot about those shoes. What a sweetheart dh is:love: . So he volunteers to take pics so I can post it. Awww, the pics are not coming out. I'll post pics in few mins.

krispin41 said:
Wow! I must say I wasn't a fan of Alma until I saw yours...WOW! That red is GORGEOUS!!!

Thanks krispin41. I do :heart: the Alma in this color red. It stands out even more...

Also thanks to crochetbella:flowers: . I always try to find matching shoes if I can, hehehe

tangle said:
I :heart::heart::heart: it!!! I always thought the Alma would be too big for me, but it looks so great on you I will have to give it another try :smile:

Congrats!!

Thank you. Hi, when I was looking at the damier alma, I felt like it was too big for me for some reason. But the red epi alma stole my :heart: :love: :yes: BTW, I'm only 5', if that helps any. Sometimes it helps when you see the bag on other people, too.