Look at what I saw today! Matinee in Rose, Peacock, and Sunshine!!!

littlerock, from what I remember, the sunshine leather is different than rose and peacock, it doesnt have the shimmer/sheen. The color is more uniform (unlike rose/peacock/fawn with some distressing/veiny(? I'm not sure how you call it). The real color is probably a shade darker than my pic (more like the yellow kooba below it). and it is lightly glazed (a little shiny)

I didnt really pay much attention to it as I am not a yellow fan. I'm sorry if it's inaccurate. Maybe other NJ girls who are going to check it out can give a more detailed description.

I am brand new to RM as I only just bought my first 2 Matinees at NM yesterday!!

I bought the Rose Pink and the Yellow. They are just gorgeous! I have never seen RM in Neiman's before and my SA said they just started carrying them. The linings are the blue and white stripe which I love also. They look to be very good quality and the price was much better than the Balenciagas I have bought. Do they hold up and wear well????

Thanks littlerock!! That is what I wanted to hear LOL! I have a lot to learn about Rebecca Minkoff bags as I have been buying Balenciagas. This is a new brand for me. The price point is so good.....much better than Bal. I am glad NM is carrying them now as I have never seen them in any stores here in Atlanta.

I am brand new to RM as I only just bought my first 2 Matinees at NM yesterday!!

I bought the Rose Pink and the Yellow. They are just gorgeous! I have never seen RM in Neiman's before and my SA said they just started carrying them. The linings are the blue and white stripe which I love also. They look to be very good quality and the price was much better than the Balenciagas I have bought. Do they hold up and wear well????

oooo please post some pics, as well as modeling pictures too...pretty please? :nuts:

Thanks littlerock!! That is what I wanted to hear LOL! I have a lot to learn about Rebecca Minkoff bags as I have been buying Balenciagas. This is a new brand for me. The price point is so good.....much better than Bal. I am glad NM is carrying them now as I have never seen them in any stores here in Atlanta.

Hey Luv! I'm in Atlanta too! I've never seen RM here in person :nuts:

Did you go to the Neimans at Lenox? I need to see these beauties IRL! I love the peacock!! Thanks Azumie for the spy pics!:faint:

Hey Luv! I'm in Atlanta too! I've never seen RM here in person :nuts:

Did you go to the Neimans at Lenox? I need to see these beauties IRL! I love the peacock!! Thanks Azumie for the spy pics!:faint:

Hi Desiprinzess.....I think we have already met! At the Bal getogether we had several months ago at Phipps. Remember?? Did you come?? I am the oldest Bal girl! :P Lol! Remember me??

And yes, I did buy these at the Neimans at Lenox. They look just like the pic posted at the start of this thread.

Hi Desiprinzess.....I think we have already met! At the Bal getogether we had several months ago at Phipps. Remember?? Did you come?? I am the oldest Bal girl! :P Lol! Remember me??

And yes, I did buy these at the Neimans at Lenox. They look just like the pic posted at the start of this thread.

Hey Luv- No I didn't get to make it to the TPF meet at phipps! I can't remember why but i was so excited to go,a nd something happened last minute :sad:. But i'll definitely be there at the next meet! And i must go check out Neimans now! I went to Nordstrom a couple times hoping to find RM since they started carrying it now too but no luck