Look at what I saw today! Matinee in Rose, Peacock, and Sunshine!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies,

I went to garden state plaza neiman marcus today. I wasn't expecting any RM because they never have them in store. But I was surprised to find these...

Sorry the pics are blurry and was taken with an iphone (also with a lot of SAs around), so it doesnt come out good

[​IMG]

Sadly, these are the only RM they have in store, but I was happy because I finally see rose and peacock in person, and they are very pretty and soft :nuts:

2. Woah!!! That makes me want to jump in the car and head to my Von Maur to see if they have any! I have never seen a Mattie in person. Thanks for the pics!

3. What color is the one on the very bottom shelf?

4. ^^ it was black, I didnt really pay attention to it but it doesnt look like noir...maybe the new black?

5. Oh my gosh, I LOVE it in the peacock, that is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

6. oh my goodness! that Rose is BE-A-U-TIFUL!

thanks for sharing the awesome pic!

7. Awesome job Azumie!!! Thanks for those photos. The Mattie is so pretty in the Cruise Collection colors.

8. :faint:

9. ohhhhh so pretty. i just wanna rub my face in the leather. :P yummy yummy yummy

10. I'm glad you all love the picture :P

I really like the peacock but I worry I won't get to wear it often because it doesnt really work with my wardrobe...

11. Thanks for the pic Azumie! I am really loving the Rose, but, like you, really can't see it working w/ my wardrobe.

12. Thank you for the pics Azumie!!! As a Mattie lover, it is great to see her back in these beautiful, bright colors!! I love it!!:girlsigh:

13. Thanks for the spy pics Azumie, i didn't know RM was making Matties again, the colors are beautiful!
    Early fall before i bought my first MAM,i was looking all over to see RM IRL ( i live in north jersey also ) and NM in Garden State Plaza was the only store that had them, MAB seagreen and noir, a steady and a market tote.
    Where abouts in jersey are you? I have yet to have a RM sighting!

14. The rose is soooo pretty! For some reason, the peacock looks very much like seagreen to me...too close to justify me buying anything in peacock...although I do love greens!

15. Holy Tamole the Mattie is GORGEOUSSSS in those pretty spring colors! Very Easter-like to me, but in a VERY good way.:nuts:

I love the Rose and the Peacock!:drool:

Does anyone know what any of the underflaps are like??