Look at what I saw today! Matinee in Rose, Peacock, and Sunshine!!!

Thanks for the spy pics Azumie, i didn't know RM was making Matties again, the colors are beautiful!
Early fall before i bought my first MAM,i was looking all over to see RM IRL ( i live in north jersey also ) and NM in Garden State Plaza was the only store that had them, MAB seagreen and noir, a steady and a market tote.
Where abouts in jersey are you? I have yet to have a RM sighting!

I live in edgewater. How about you? I never seen any RM in NM, I've seen botkier and kooba, but not RM...hmm maybe I just didnt know where they put them :P

The rose is soooo pretty! For some reason, the peacock looks very much like seagreen to me...too close to justify me buying anything in peacock...although I do love greens!

Yes, seagreen and peacock is very similar, I would say that peacock is just a shade lighter. I don't really remember the leather on seagreen, but I think its thicker than peacock (so maybe a little stiffer?). The peacock was really soft.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy the matinee is back! I thought they were not coming back this soon.. so I sold my sage Matinee.. now I need to get a few friends for my light grey.. she is so lonely

I live in Pompton Lakes now, before I got married, I lived in Bergenfield.
Now that I know they updated their stock, I have to make a trip to go see them!
I have the seagreen MAM, i've never seen peacock, just in pics, seems its a shade lighter and brighter than seagreen.

Azumie, thanks for these pictures (and no thanks because this is sooooo bad for my "ban"!)

O....M......G........... :wtf:

this is so... tempting and unhealthy for my wallet and o...m....g.... :wtf: