Longchamp Spring 2023

I’m not 100% sure I’m keeping both, but here they are…there newest additions to my closet! :lol:

Lagoon
View attachment 5743628

Candy
View attachment 5743629
great additions!
Imagine my surprise when I saw this green cap at the boutique. I thought it was not ordered in for my country. It is a true grass green and not as dark as my pictures depict. It is also not neon looking in any way. I will say it is a cheerful bright green, the kind that makes you smile. :happydance: Material wise, it looks like well made good quality breathable "mesh" (I'm sure I'm describing the material wrongly). It is soft but not floppy, holds its shape and on its unadjusted setting fits my big head. :lol: If it is still available end season, I will be sorely tempted but I already have a dark green cap.

View attachment 5744515

View attachment 5744516
thank you for the photos, wonderful color!
OMG I’m so happy I ordered these bags. I love the green and blue look and I just loooove the red one. It’s just too darn cute. I keep holding it like a little baby.View attachment 5744776
those are so cute!

If you’re not specifically wanting the XTRA leather, there’s an orange XS cuir on Nordstrom Rack for a good price.

View attachment 5738977

Thank you for letting me know. Will definitely check this out!
I recently ordered this bag and the larger duffle size in the same color. Have to say, it's an awesome bright orange that goes with a lot of things in my wardrobe. So far, I haven't used either one, as I'm hoping to find it in the small or medium size so I can use it more often. Somehow I ended up with the extreme ends of the size range :facepalm:

Reactions: Isa_95
End season sale for Singapore:
VIP sales commences on 20th May. Public sale starts on 26th May (online and boutiques). This time round, no seasonal colours of LPs nor LP Xtra will be discounted. I'm unsure whether this applies globally and with the price increase, I must say an LP is not an inexpensive bag anymore.
Thank you for the update. Ive been wondering about the sale. This helps gauge for us in the USA. Thats for sure the LP is no longer an inexpensive bag!

End season sale for Singapore:
VIP sales commences on 20th May. Public sale starts on 26th May (online and boutiques). This time round, no seasonal colours of LPs nor LP Xtra will be discounted. I'm unsure whether this applies globally and with the price increase, I must say an LP is not an inexpensive bag anymore.

I am not surprised about the xtra since it's sort of a new line and new lines never go on sale their first season

As for semiannual sale in US, I heard it will be around the same time as last year's