Longchamp Spring 2023

Im not sure if this is a new style, I think so because it says “new” on the website and I’ve never seen it before.

I love the pliage but I think it’s too casual for work. I was looking for a black work bag, and came across this one!

It’s pretty similar to the LV Neverfull (I also own that one) but the material (coated canvas) feels thicker and more durable. Same for the handles. Can’t wait to use it!

View attachment 5689130
Did you ever receive this bag? How did you like it? Can you post pics please if you indeed have it? Thank you!

All these colors are amazing! Is the green bag the document holder? If so, what do you use it for? Do you think a laptop is too heavy for it?
It is the document holder and I use it as a laptop bag! It fits my laptop and its padded sleeve quite nicely. :flowers:

I have a really pretty purple document holder from a year or two ago but when I saw the Green Light incarnation, I had to have it!

Anyway, I think it's the perfect work bag--as long as you don't mind hand carrying (no long strap).

It is the document holder and I use it as a laptop bag! It fits my laptop and its padded sleeve quite nicely. :flowers:

I have a really pretty purple document holder from a year or two ago but when I saw the Green Light incarnation, I had to have it!

Anyway, I think it's the perfect work bag--as long as you don't mind hand carrying (no long strap).
I have never thought to use the document holder as a laptop/work bag! I just use a LLP. The lack of shoulder strap wouldn’t bother me as i work in the community and walk from car to patients house and back.

Thank you for the great idea!

Do you think a laptop is too heavy for it?
I have never thought to use the document holder as a laptop/work bag!
I also used the document holder as a laptop bag (13 inch 2011 Macbook Pro with padded case) for three years of uni, and it held up very well. I wasn't gentle with it and it still looks great. In addition, it can even fit the charger and a slim A4 folder with papers if your case isn't too thick.

Hi all,
Very tempted by the le pliage XTRA in the size xs in orange but unsure about the leather/colour.
Hi there, I don't have a bag from the Xtra line as yet but I used to own two LC bags that were made of the same leather type as the current Xtra line. My experience with those two bags were that they were more structured but still pliable and retains their shape. I don't use either one of them daily to experience them ever going smooshy but can share that one of my bags did experience color loss after I accidentally scraped the corner against a wall. None of my cuir leather bags experienced color loss even after scraping against something. Another bag saw crease lines easily but that can be resolved so long as you kept it stuffed when not in use. All said, leathers do wear differently according to different batches. I do hope someone whom owns the new Xtra line can chime in. I see orange as a neutral and find it easy to pair. My SA recommended the orange vanity bag to me as she felt that a small bag looks best in a bright color. The orange this season is quite bright and has a certain neon feel to it. I hope that you can buy from a store that has a return policy so that you can see how you like the color. Capacity wise, the XS packs a lot. It's my favourite style from the cuir line.