Longchamp Spring 2023

Also the one at the Beverly Center in Los Angeles. The only place I can find to buy the bags in person is at Bloomingdales.
Oh no! It seems like they're closing out their direct sales stores. That's really sad. I enjoyed visiting their colorful stores.

I can find some items at Bloomingdale's and Nordy at SCP but it's really limited. Luckily, both have good return policies.

Reactions: MeepMeep67
I already own a dark green cap. Decided to pass on the grass green cap, as much as I like the colour. The striped hat is a good choice!
For some reason I ordered the yellow one yesterday. :lol: I wasn’t even looking at that color, but it looked summery. Haha. I should’ve bought the green I had been eyeing all along. Green is also my kids’ school colors, so it makes sense. But it was late, and I went yellow. I’m hoping it’s a little more muted than what it shows online. When you saw them in person did they have the yellow?

• Love
I love those both! I’m so tempted to buy the one on the left in brown, but don’t think it’d hold my phone:sad: I have the normal iPhone 12 and I think it’s too big based on measurements. Congrats on these beauties!
Thanks! I love them too ❤️
It actually holds my wallet, sanitizer, lipstick, eye drops, keys and iPhone 14 pretty well cos the width is larger in the middle. Only thing I’d wish is for a zippered top instead of a button one.