Longchamp Spring 2023

As soon as this became ATB online, I snatched it up. A light denim hat will go with everything. So pretty. Tried it on and it was too big (went halfway down the sides of my ears). This collection is definitely larger than the Fall/Winter 2022 ones.
I realized in my haste to try it on I got some makeup in the inner brim, so I’ll make it work. Thinking of folding the sides under about a half inch and sewing it to fit.

4F48D3A2-5BFC-469F-B4FB-112914095B1E.jpeg

A light denim hat will go with everything.
This is the exact cap that I am eyeing and waiting for it to be available in my country so that I can try it on. FW22's caps were far too small for me and I'm elated to hear that this is larger. I agree with you that it will go with everything. Thank you for sharing! I'm excited for its arrival now.

Reactions: Moxisox
This is the exact cap that I am eyeing and waiting for it to be available in my country so that I can try it on. FW22's caps were far too small for me and I'm elated to hear that this is larger. I agree with you that it will go with everything. Thank you for sharing! I'm excited for its arrival now.
I hope it’s a good fit for you. It’s a beautiful light denim in person. Maybe if they continue with making caps they’ll eventually make different sizes to choose from. I’m determined to make this one work for my small head, because I like it so much. Lol.

They are really bright for sure! After 3 years of COVID ho-hums I am feeling the neon color! The Green Lite bag is my laptop bag for work. We are still WFH but I go in once a week (mainly to just get out of the house!) but I decided that I needed that shock of color to energize Spring. :lol:

The pink is super cute in person. I'm not usually a fan of pink but I saw a photo of a woman carrying this same bag and it inspired me. Plus at $85 it didn't break the bank. :flowers:

I'm going to buy the Turquoise next but haven't figured out which one

Thanks @frenziedhandbag for posting all the photos! I am curious about the Xtra vanity bags--I have a penchant for crossbody bags so I know one will come home with me soon. I have plans to go shopping in 2 weeks so I hope I can decide by then!
Did u buy a turquoise yet?? I have the Candy in med top handle, the LLH and the cosmetic case and the coin purse in the Candy Love them Also looking at the turquoise-not sure which one! Def getting the green either in the LLH or med top handle

Reactions: Luv2Shop1
So, of course I had to bring one home with me. Light denim goes with everything and I had been wanting to add a light blue cap so this was just what I wanted. The black is nice but I wished the galloping logo outline is in white instead. But still, it is a classic cap and great if you prefer a subtle logo.

In terms of workmanship, the cap is very well made. The adjustable tab is made of leather. There is a lining underside for sweat wicking purposes which I appreciate. I reside in a tropical country after all. Fit wise, happy to report it fits my very big head when non adjusted and on its shortest setting. Hooray!

MTXX_MH20230218_153849370.jpg

MTXX_MH20230218_153904392.jpg

MTXX_MH20230218_153918038.jpg

Did u buy a turquoise yet?? I have the Candy in med top handle, the LLH and the cosmetic case and the coin purse in the Candy Love them Also looking at the turquoise-not sure which one! Def getting the green either in the LLH or med top handle
I just ordered the turquoise this morning! I bought the medium size with the long handles. :biggrin:

Congrats on your purchases! I'm not usually a pink lover, but I really love Candy. :flowers: