Longchamp Le Pliage Cuir - your opinions

Those who use Apple Garde stain and water spray on your cuirs, how often do you reapply? I found a large lemon cuir at the Bloomie's outlet and want to keep it protected at all times. My first and only light-colored purse!

I have a lemon cuir wallet that is 4 yrs old. I sprayed it when I first got it but havent since. i use lexol leather cleaner and a debris less eraser to clean it every once in a while. it's still relatively bright looking altho i know it has gotten slightly dirtier not nothing that will show up in pix. it has an ink mark too but i was able to lighten it a little with the eraser. hth.

I have a lemon cuir wallet that is 4 yrs old. I sprayed it when I first got it but havent since. i use lexol leather cleaner and a debris less eraser to clean it every once in a while. it's still relatively bright looking altho i know it has gotten slightly dirtier not nothing that will show up in pix. it has an ink mark too but i was able to lighten it a little with the eraser. hth.
Ooh! This is great to hear:smile: Thanks!

I don't know what happened to the picture-I think maybe it was this one...View attachment 4095428

Sorry but i didn‘t find your original post. Could you please say what is the name of the first one? I think i saw it yesterday in a shop on sale. I wasn‘t sure to buy it. First of all i‘m on a ban [emoji85] and secondly i just wear neutral colors. But this color was so cute.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Sorry but i didn‘t find your original post. Could you please say what is the name of the first one? I think i saw it yesterday in a shop on sale. I wasn‘t sure to buy it. First of all i‘m on a ban [emoji85] and secondly i just wear neutral colors. But this color was so cute.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
I think it was called marine (navy)...color code 006
If you like the bag and color I'd say just get it! Oh, except for that pesky ban thing....I can commiserate! lol

What size would be best to carry wallet, keys, phone, kindle, tiny umbrella & a small bottle of water? Medium or small?

A small will do but @Stansy is right that the Cuir shouldn't look like it's too stuffed. I think 2 important variables here are the size of your tiny umbrella and how small your bottle of water is. If it's say a tall 600ml bottle, it won't be able to stand up in a small. Is there anywhere you can go to try putting your stuff in a Cuir to get a better idea of which size is best?

Does anyone have the cuir from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? I got a pink one from this year’s. While I love the shade of pink and how incredibly light it is, I’m not sure if the size is too large to use as a daily work bag. I think the medium will look better, but the Anniversary price is so good! Any advice? Thx!