Lohan will never be the face of Louis !

i don't think Lohan's fit to be the face of anything. One shouldn't assume that you get to keep the items you wear in a shoot for free. She has plenty of money, she should have to buy things just like everyone else!!

Maybe Hilary Diff though. She seems to be seen all the time with LV bags and is cute and adorable.

I'm sorry to sound very harsh, but I am super happy that she will not be the face for Louis Vuitton.

After all the things she has done in the past 2 years, that un-classy girl doesn't deserve to be the face for any label, in my opinion.

I hope she gets her act together soon or she will either end up dead or in jail for a LONG time.

Did anyone ever see her on one those Celeb prog's (I think a VH-1 thing??). She was at ones of those events where the celebs can help themselves to freebies and she totally took the p!$$. She helped herself to about 10+ pairs of sunnies, and then went back for more!

Have to say it's sad whats happening to her but I wouldn't like her as the face of LV. I didn't think that much of her Miu Miu photo shoot.