LOCKS OF LOVE donation: i feel so good!

Mar 18, 2007
hi ladies! this is my first post in the beauty bar subforum.

i just donated my blonde hair to locks of love on sunday. it is such a good feeling to know that a little girl will have a wig due to my donation. i read on their website that it takes 6 ponytails to make one wig!

i cannot wait to re-grow another 10 inches, bc i will definitely donate again.

i just wanted to share a few before and after pictures :smile:

Attachments

• Photo 163.jpg
    Photo 163.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 537
  • Photo 159.jpg
    Photo 159.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 411
That is a wonderful organization. It was great of you to do this. Your new cut looks very hip. The little girl across the street did this when she was 6 years old and it was her own idea. I wish more people would think this way.

You look beautiful! I'm going in for the chop on the 5th (taking off 13-15 inches for Locks of Love). DH has been touching my hair all week, lol. You should submit your photos to Locks of Love!

I do the same thing and bravo to you for doing it. I like my hair long, so I tend to let it grow long so that I can donate 12" and still have it at bra line. I just checked and it's to the middle of my butt, so it's time to cut again which is good, because it's about that time I realize it's getting more work than it's worth to maintain it!

The best thing about hair is that it GROWS BACK.

Pretty soon they're not going to want my hair for children any more because more and more is WHITE... it's pretty thick though, so I'm sure they can still pick those out!

Cute cut on you!

thank you everyone for all your kind words! :hugs:

i used a flat iron on my hair today and that really made the choppy layers noticable! intead of blow drying it with a round brush, im going to stick with the flat iron from now on :smile:

berryblondeboys: how many times have you donated to L.O.L?