LOCKS OF LOVE donation: i feel so good!

A gf of mine who donated her hair was told this at her salon- LOL charges for wigs, as Wigs for Kids does not. So she choose to donate to wigs for kids.

Locks of Love gives their wigs out for free if you meet the health condition and the financial need. If your family makes more money than their cutoff, they will ask you to pay for a percentage of the wig. I can understand where they are coming from, as there are lots of families that can't afford it- they should get top priority.

...I've heard favorable things from a couple of friends and coworkers about the Pantene program...more in need of donations..
Can you post a link? I didn't even know there was a Pantene program. Do they charge people for the wigs?

Maybe somebody has a list of orgs that do this, it would be great for people to be able to help "populate" a small one just getting started, especially one that just gives the wigs free to people who need them.

Cancer is such an expensive disease, someone could have what might look like a high income, but they will be just giving it all out to medical vendors as soon as their checks clear, they should not have to pay for hair!