Lockheart Fall 2009

53Baglady - that is one gorgeous bag. Went to the Saks site and the deatls are exquisite! You must post IRL pics.

Fabae - that is one fab beautiful bag! You're a brave one - don't know if I could do white. Was that sold on the bay by Lockheart? It looks like the same seller has samples and I'm curious if it comes from the designers studio/warehouse.

Fabae - that is one fab beautiful bag! You're a brave one - don't know if I could do white. Was that sold on the bay by Lockheart? It looks like the same seller has samples and I'm curious if it comes from the designers studio/warehouse.

Interesting question. I really don't know, but if it's not them it must be someone with a connection.

Here is the Lockheart Kylie bag. I love it! Not too heavy and great big side pockets. It is my first drawstring bag; was on the fence about it, but the leather is so supple the drawstring easily slides open and shut.

53Baglady - that is one gorgeous bag. Went to the Saks site and the deatls are exquisite! You must post IRL pics.

Attachments

• LOCKHEART KYLIE 1.JPG
    LOCKHEART KYLIE 1.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 135
I was at the Nordstrom at the Fashion Show Mall in Vegas a few days ago. They had about 8 Lockheart bags: From Fall 09: The Nip Tuck Bella in black and brown, Natasha in Cherry, Megan in gray (I bought the slate blue), Lauren in slate blue, Sky, Kylie in gray and blue and from last season the Jenna in bright blue. It was great to see so many IRL. I had already ordered my Kylie from Saks but I couldn't resist buying the Megan in denim blue; such a great color. I'll try to post pics later.

I also went into Saks but they only had the Nip Tuck Bella bag.

I was at the Nordstrom at the Fashion Show Mall in Vegas a few days ago. They had about 8 Lockheart bags
So that's where they are! Good intel, 53baglady, thanks!

May I add that Nordstrom annoys the bejeezus out of me by showing colors of bags in their online photos that they are not actually offering for sale. The Cut it Out Candace in teal is a prime exmple. But, heh, I am getting one anyway.

LindaP, have you seen that it was made in that color? The Lockheart website only shows it in taupe brown, black and teal. Your best bet would be to ask Lockheart via email if it was made and if they can find you one.

I saw Avelle had the Candice bag in that cherry/wine color and wondered why it wasn't on the Lockheart site. But then again, my Kylie bag is shown in gray and blue on the Lockheart home page but it is not shown as part of their collection. Go figure.

LindaP, have you seen that it was made in that color? The Lockheart website only shows it in taupe brown, black and teal. Your best bet would be to ask Lockheart via email if it was made and if they can find you one.

Yes, I first spotted it on TPF here.

http://www.purseblog.com/shutterbags/front-porch-sitting.html

I contacted Lockheart by email and they managed to track down one for me, they had only one left. I'm a little nervous, this is the most I've spent on a handbag before and my stomach is doing a few somersaults. :sweatdrop: I hope I love it, I hope it fits comfy on my shoulder and it's as pretty in person as it is in the picture! It's not returnable but I could probably sell it on Ebay if it came down to that. Eeeep! I will keep you all posted. :smile:

I should add that the excellent customer service I received from Lockheart was a deciding factor in my purchase, it's such a pleasure to do business with a company that is this friendly and helpful.

Linda