Lockheart Fall 2009

it's me again- from Lockheart. In the past we made wallets and everyone loved them! We are hoping to have wallets in the line again soon. It is difficult to make small leather goods as there are high minimums at our factories for smaller goods...we all love them, and we are going to find a way. Thank you all so much for all of your kind words. We all appreciate it so much.
LOL... Hi Sheppie! Please let me know if you do! I would be so excited to buy a wallet to match my new purse!

I just received this Anthropologie Lockheart in the mail today. It's beautiful! I will try to post pictures later.

attachment.php

Looks great on you! :yahoo: Is it comfy on the shoulder? Any close-up pics? Pretty please?

It is very comfy on the shoulder, it fits perfectly and stays put. The only thing I'm a little nervous about is the suede...I'm not used to really babying my bags and I'm scared of getting the sueded dirty.
Please be aware that the flash makes it look really funny. It looks far better in real life - much closer to the pictures on the Anthropologie website.
There are three types of leather on this bag - a darker, thinner brown leather; a thick, lighter brown leather; and a medium brown suede. The varying textures is really cool, I haven't really seen another bag like it.
My favorite part by far is the interior - so fun!

Attachments

• resize1.jpg
    resize1.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 127
  • resize2.jpg
    resize2.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 133
  • resize3.jpg
    resize3.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 131
^Just an update: I decided not to keep this Anthro Lockheart after all. I was too worried about the suede, and the darker brown leather seemed thin to me. It was beautiful, but I didn't want to have to worry about it all the time.