Literally just got my bag... I want another!!!!

Boy, I know that feeling. I found that I was always looking at another bag instead of enjoying what I already had. But right now I'm pretty content with my collection.

Last edited:
Nice to know there's a lot others out there like me, haha I do this all the time too.. I even start wanting another purse before I've even used the one I just bought, I usually stay content for a while if I stay off the internet and especially stay away from TPF... but once I log onto TPF again... its inevitable I end up wanting another purse!

i thought i was the only one! i just got my bag (first lv bag at that) thursday and i'm already "cheating" on my bag by looking at others! tpf definitely does not help, so many beautiful bags!!!! i did feel bad about looking at other bags because it seems like i'm never satisfied but my boyfriend rationalized that bags are like kids, you can love more than one :P:biggrin:

Oh yeah, that's how it is when you're addicted to LVoe. I recently got 2 dream bags and while I'm still getting to know them, I'm already stalking the next 2...hehehe.

Last edited:
Welcome to the club, honey! :hugs:

Seriously, though, that's just the way it is. I literally have to fight against this feeling, as LV is so expensive, I can't satisfy my addiction for another bag as quickly as I'd like. That's where SLG's come in though. Since they're considerably cheaper, they feed the need :graucho:

Does this happen to anyone else? I get sooooo excited to purchase my bags, especially if I have to wait for them in the mail and then as soon as I get them, a day later I look to find the next bag I want to buy! Got my bag friday... I'm already thinking about who will be my next purchase!

The same thing happened to me. I thought that I would be content to have just ONE. But now I want FOUR MORE.:nuts::nuts::nuts:

Welcome to the insanity!! :P I've been doing the same thing for years...

Does this happen to anyone else? I get sooooo excited to purchase my bags, especially if I have to wait for them in the mail and then as soon as I get them, a day later I look to find the next bag I want to buy! Got my bag friday... I'm already thinking about who will be my next purchase!

My fever has cooled a little, but only because I am really burning for a Cartier.
I'm trying to only get one "major" thing this year because we also have to get reasonable stuff (like siding for the house, redo the road, etc).
I do have my eye on the Emilie wallet!