Literally just got my bag... I want another!!!!

Yes. I'm never satisfied. But, I'm really going to stop soon. I was just thinking of buying the mon mono keepall with my tax refund. But, I have decided not to. I'll invest the money.

I really can't keep buying, buying, buying forever. LOL
It's just sad that whenever I get money, the first thing I think of is buying something- LV, furniture, always something.

Slowly Back Away From The Computer-I repeat BACK AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER... Bag obsession is a real addiction & can BLOW up your Bank account!!!!!!!! Take your new bag & run-enjoy it for a few months/years and then come back to your computer to look at new pics of other bags!:police:

Guilty - I'm the same way. What I try to do is as soon as I acquire my latest obsession I stay off TPF and other blogs for a few days ( sorry freinds) and really ty to soak in my new purchse and totally enjoy without the distratcion of my next hunt. I know I'll have one but by waiting as many days as I can before looking for my next fixation minimizes the craziness.

Completely normal! You have an addiction! I do the same thing, and I wished I didn't always want to move on to the next bag LOL! Finances don't always allow that though, so I just dream about it all day long LOL!

Girl, that's nothing! I have a whole "plan of attack" in my head about which bag I want, what order I'll get them in, and what outfits to wear with each bag. You think I'm a little obsessed? LOL

Same here. I didn't even get my very first LV Mono Speedy in the mail yet(hopefully tomorrow), but I am already saving for the next one. I am afraid to even tell anybody about it, they'll think I am crazy :nuts:.